why liberals aren't fun anymore

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/408063-why-arent-liberals-fun-anymore

too many of them are sour pills who can't take a joke or laugh at obvious funny jokes.

and when they do laugh, its on inappropriate jokes.

looks like they got nike-ed.
That fucking funny But very sadly true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeGEBOFXSco

Because Mommy's basement is such a safe space.
How rude.
How rude. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Leftists can be incredibly rude.

Hopefully, they will admit their ridiculous conspiracy to defame a future associate Justice and will voluntarily submit to moving away from our once great country.

Liberals are not fun to deal with anymore - next thing you know they will outlaw sex.
Or abortion?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!
Liberals are only happy when they’re killing babies.
We libs love/hate watching trump reading to the world like a third grade drop out. He can make his ignorant supporters look smart. Sad butt true
I disagree, TSmokies. I think that’s completely beyond his capacity.

LOL.
Honestly, I rather be friends with foreign conservatives than most American liberals. We just don't have a country anymore.

Any of you guys on here who fought for America and watched your friends die have been betrayed by the leftists.
Like you?
Y'know, sometimes a staunch conservative is just another schmuck LIBERAL who's been mugged.
2 people promised American union members to redo NAFTA. 1 tried and 1 did not. 1 kept his promise and 1 did not. Odumbo lied. If I was 1 of the liberal cs, I'd be having fun with the USMCA. Y'all wanna through some ice, or just put some ice on that?
2 people promised American union members to redo NAFTA. 1 tried and 1 did not. 1 kept his promise and 1 did not. Odumbo lied. If I was 1 of the liberal cs, I'd be having fun with the USMCA. Y'all wanna through some ice, or just put some ice on that? Originally Posted by Marshall2.0
You nailed it!!