Dim-retard Operative Arrested For Doxxing

dim-retard operative charged with 'doxxing' senators

U.S. Capitol Police said Wednesday they have arrested a man they believe responsible for stealing and releasing personal information of senators online.

Police charged Jackson A. Cosko, 27, with threats, witness tampering, unauthorized access of a government computer, identity theft, burglary, unlawful entry and publicizing restricted personal information. The charges include both federal and local offenses.

A Jackson Cosko has a LinkedIn profile saying he’s a Democratic operative who works in the Senate: most recently, a legislative correspondent for Senator Maggie Hassan (D-NH). He was also a press assistant for Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA).

Several senators have had personal information such as their home address and cell numbers released online in recent weeks as Democrats have tried to rally liberal activists to pressure lawmakers into opposing the confirmation of Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

(Washington Times)

Hassan is that dim-retard tool that didn't fire that bitch, Caitlin Marriott, who was caught flipping off President Trump when his motorcade passed her while she was riding on a bike.
The Dems have no bottom. They just keep sinking.
This miscreant fuck previously worked for Senator Boxer, then Senator Hassan and then (as of 10 September 2018) Houston's own -- Sheila Jackson Lee.

(Heavy)
And there's more where he came from. It's time to clean house.

I want to see this little shit do the "perp walk".
Hassan is that dim-retard tool that didn't fire that bitch, Caitlin Marriott, who was caught flipping off President Trump when his motorcade passed her while she was riding on a bike. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Didn't lee claim it wasn't her or any of her staff?? Hmm..
Didn't lee claim it wasn't her or any of her staff?? Hmm.. Originally Posted by garhkal
It was Maxine the Mouth who made that claim. The IP address was traced to her offices. This guy's resume isn't up to date; that's why the initial reports put him in Hassan's crowd. It's possible he also was working for Waters, but such a connection is not yet apparent.