Reproductive Rights???

Where is that in the constitution? Do women really not know how a baby is formed?
wtf does that mean clueless
He's just spewing, cause he doesn't understand personal rights are protected by constitution.
I”m going to have a low tolerance for insulting remarks here...be careful...
Who did I insult in this post pay tell? I believe abortion is wrong. I was told this was a political forum. It seems only certain political are accepted???
As I said to you earlier...it’s best to not assume that everything is about you...it’s not. You control yourself and nothing else.
I didn't find what the gentleman said offensive, he has an opinion and I will cancel his opinion at the polls. When it gets right down to it THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS
As always, you are free to believe whatever you want. Have a nice day.
I sat through the worst 8 years of the worst President ever in Barrack Obama which speaks volumes because I also worked and paid high taxes and unbelievable interest rates under the Carter administration. I said nothing during the 8 years of Obama because that side won and that is what America is about. The other side won and I accepted that , the problem is the other side does not offer that courtesy. I saw a Tea Party rally in Houston Texas in Obama term. Not one bit of name calling , not one piece of trash, not anything torn up or destroyed because my side lost. There was black brown yellow and women speakers. That is the difference between my side and theirs.
I didn't find what the gentleman said offensive, he has an opinion and I will cancel his opinion at the polls. When it gets right down to it THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I find your quotes on this subject even more offensive.( THREE THREADS SO FAR; on ABORTION I believe)? Why 3???

I would advise you not to have an abortion since you don’t approve. But keep your opinions out of MY uterus.

I can’t wait to cancel out your vote at the polls. Are you going to start a 4th thread now??
Amen!