Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://albany.skipthegames.com/femal...d/405028515954
City: Schenectady
State: New York
Address: Schenectady area motel
Hair Length and Color: Brown, long
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Skinny girl with a nice ass. Pretty face, small tits. Firm body all around.
Recommendation: No
  • jb226
  • 10-14-2018, 02:19 PM
So whats with 3 blank responses ? I wanna see her but this shows nothing
  • jb226
  • 10-14-2018, 04:02 PM
So whats with 3 blank responses ? I wanna see her but this shows nothing Originally Posted by Scoot642
They are written in "Private" tags, which means you can only read the responses if you have Premium Access.
I’ve seen her ad for long time and just never thought she was worth it especially with everything being covered at the time
  • max95
  • 04-18-2019, 12:20 PM
Saw Jenna in Newburgh yesterday. She's one of the nicest providers I've ever been with & I've been to more than 20. She has an awesome body with a nice tight ass & she's very nice too look at. Everything is covered but she more than makes up for it with her sweet attitude. I will be seeing her again & again.
How about writing a review or two on those 20 providers you’ve seen?
How about writing a review or two on those 20 providers you’ve seen? Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
What Warren said... Nice way to bump a 6 month old review to the top, eh?
Something tells me it's her manager going into damage control mode, albeit really, really fucking late.
Agree. This reeks of a self review from max95
  • max95
  • 05-02-2019, 01:29 PM
I have reviewed on other sites. I found reviews of her here before I saw her & thought I'd throw in my 2 cents since the poster really didn't explain what he didn't like about her. I think u guys need to lighten up & stop looking for ulterior motives.