Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://hudson-valley.skipthegames.co...r/222158503733
City: schenectady
State: New York
Address: Schenectady area
Hair Length and Color: brownish and down past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is cute, no doubt. about 5'6", slim shape, easy to pick up, carry around and move about. nicely shaped ass, decent tits, nice legs, cute feet and great lips.
Recommendation: No
Yeah, it’s a shame she’s fallen like this. As I’ve said before, she was great when she operated out of her apartment in Troy. Not sure what’s going with her in Schenectady. My only guess is a greater management presence, which obviously isn’t helping her performance.
Had a good visit with her recently. Definitely attractive and friendly. She's a recommend based on looks and attitude. Plays it safe with new friends.
Bbbj available?
  • 11-19-2018, 04:21 AM
Bbbj available? Originally Posted by OldGuy59
Likely not. Could be just me, but out of the multiple times I saw her I couldn't convince her to do that, even after offering a decent "incentive". Your experience may be different, but most of her reviews state she doesn't do that. Could have missed a review saying she did, but I wasn't fortunate enough to talk her into doing it.
  • max95
  • 04-18-2019, 12:31 PM
From the review its difficult to figure out why he wouldn't recommend her. My experience with her yesterday in Newburgh was great. She's one of the nicest providers I've ever been with. Everything is covered but she has such a sweet attitude that u cant help but like her. I'll b seeing her again.
From the review its difficult to figure out why he wouldn't recommend her. My experience with her yesterday in Newburgh was great. She's one of the nicest providers I've ever been with. Everything is covered but she has such a sweet attitude that u cant help but like her. I'll b seeing her again. Originally Posted by max95
1) You can't read the ROS!
2) You don't know you're not suppose to bump reviews this old
3) You didn't take the time to write a review yourself after having such a wonderful time so you could gain PA and read the experiences of others that went before you!

So, I guess you didn't understand this one either:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2449067
I think this is a self review (from the most recent poster, max95)
  • max95
  • 05-02-2019, 01:32 PM
Last time I post here. Bunch of uptight aholes
Last time I post here. Bunch of uptight aholes Originally Posted by max95

.....ain't like we're gonna miss you and your bullchit