Encounter: Enjoyed a Delicious Ripe Ruby Tomato at Nagoya Spa

Date: 10-19-2018
Name: Tomato
Address and Phone: Nagoya Spa - 11252 Harry Hines Blvd., Suite 102, Phone: (214) 812-9131
Address: Harry Hines just south of Royal Lane
Phone: 214-812-9131
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, meticulous shower massage, SS, BBBJ, TUMA with "Milking", Prostrate massage, 69, Daty, Dato, CFS (RCG, MISH), relaxing post-coital massage
Hair Length and Color: Long black and silky, in ponytail much of the session
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-3, 120 pounds, man-made Full C cups, no tats, pretty face and mouth, firm bubble butt
Recommendation: Yes
Nice one Chung !! So, did you have "TOMATO" in the form of a Juice, or a Shake or a Soup ?
Very good review.
Very good review. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Nice one Chung !! So, did you have "TOMATO" in the form of a Juice, or a Shake or a Soup ? Originally Posted by ScrewDriver01
thanks Guys.

I think it was all of those, SD.. I was definitely juiced to have another tumble with Tomato, my thighs began to shake during her warm BBBJ, and her pussy resembled tomato cream soup while I tasted her.

I bet if I encountered a spraying Skunk, I could bathe in Tomato's bathwater, and remove all olfactory unpleasantness
Oh nice! My girl show up at another spa! She the best I seen so far, PAWG Heaven!

I was hoping for more chances to see her, I have to try that new menu item!! This is that spa that sits by itself on Harry Hines?

yes, Nagoya sits by itself, as far as I know, only Green Spa (off Walnut Hill) and Pearls of Asia sit alone like that, in the general region.. Jade does as well, near downtown. and Star Studio, sort of in-between regions.

I don't know exactly when Tomato started TUMA

but she is already one of the best TUMA performers.
Great review, thanks Chung
Great review, thanks Chung Originally Posted by zorlando
thank you, zorlando.

I need to see my girl at her new digs, I hope she don't bounce before I can get there!
[QUOTE=Purlie Victorious;1061003637]

Tomato is worth a visit at her new spa.. you owe it to yourself to experience her new skill, TUMA.. Tomato is Geisha on steroids!
Oh Man, I gotta see Tomato again. I never been to Nagoya, is it a nice spa, good table shower?