What the most cum you can save up and is worth the look

I save my cum and $$ once she demanded I get a BJ I must of blow the hole 21 ml. She chock but no mosg but lot of chalking
Can you post in English?
  • dgc92
  • 10-21-2018, 09:57 PM
He came to save money, she demanded a BJ, he blew a 21 ml hole (millimeter, I guess, which is mm, but he's clearly not smart enough to know). She chocked (his tires? Maybe his car wouldn't go into park) and there was lots of chalk (can't even guess, who knows what he's into).

I mean, I thought he was pretty clear here.
I save up my cash to see a provider. I forgo masturbating 28 day. The forgoing masturbating cause be to blow 21 milliliters which she cough on.
Does any one like to blow big loads?
Lol! Love to have a provider hang her head over the side of the bed and FFk her. Pull out at the last second and aim for her mouth. I am a bad aim, which rolls down into her eyes... instant raccoon eyes.

My favorite!
MR-Bubble Does

just kidding .

28 days it must of been the month of feb .

Prize fighters and athletic types refrain from leaking a load while training .

I saw a semi jack knife and lose its load dam j.b hunt drivers !!!
Can you post in English? Originally Posted by pyramider
I'm pretty sure you already know the answer to that question. OR, did you mean "Can you please post in England?"
Lol! Love to have a provider hang her head over the side of the bed and FFk her. Pull out at the last second and aim for her mouth. I am a bad aim, which rolls down into her eyes... instant raccoon eyes.

My favorite! Originally Posted by Fizley
That sounds so sexy lol
No where in my post did so say a whole calander month!
He came to save money, she demanded a BJ, he blew a 21 ml hole (millimeter, I guess, which is mm, but he's clearly not smart enough to know). She chocked (his tires? Maybe his car wouldn't go into park) and there was lots of chalk (can't even guess, who knows what he's into).

I mean, I thought he was pretty clear here. Originally Posted by dgc92
Lmfao!