Encounter: Aint Nothing But a Good Time With Star at Good Time

Date: 10-24-2018
Name: Star
Address and Phone: Good Times Spa - 2018 W. Northwest Hwy Ste. B3 Phone: (972) 869-0312
Address: West NW Highway shortly before it becomes 114
Phone: 972-869-0312
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: DFK, Breast Play, BBBJ, TUMA, BLS, CG, MISH, Doggie
Hair Length and Color: short and black, still styled like a French Model
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5-4, 100 pounds, Man-Made C Cups with nice nipples, pretty pussy (shaved), DSL, very slim figure, little ass, soft skin
Recommendation: Yes
Nice one Chung !! Nice write !!
Nice review Chung, been thinking about seeing star is she of faith?(clearly right?)
It seems you’re the only one that can keep seeing her in a good mood.
thanks guys!

Yes, PoonSlayer, Star is an avowed Catholic; she never misses communion!
Nice one again, Chung. Looks like Star is still in top form. Sounds like you’re just milking the muscle strain as an excuse for a follow up office visit. You’re not fooling me.

Date: Star is very chatty, her "Korenglish" is about 30% understandable, LOL.. she realizes that, and punctuates sentences with "you understand"? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Uh, no. But...

https://youtu.be/pIF9hCgImTY

Star is largely silent during a session, for those guys who prefer that a woman be fucked and not heard, LOL (she mentioned that in our conversation)
Quintessential Star quote.
So she lasted at Nagoya for... a week? That doesn't bode well that her short vacation eliminated the drama.

I'm holding off on seeing her just because I think bunny should be making a comeback anytime now ( I hope) but I might just go see star again
Hello......................

Is this the same Star that used to be called Nikki at Blue and went on to Star Spa on John Carpenter ????

Hobby safe.

BigJiminDfw
Is this the same Star that used to be called Nikki at Blue and went on to Star Spa on John Carpenter ????

BigJiminDfw Originally Posted by BigJiminDfw
different Star.. although Star used to be at Blue, but she was Star at Blue, not Nikki. you aren't confusing Nikki at Star Studio (Carpenter Freeway) with Star, the Provider?

So she lasted at Nagoya for... a week? That doesn't bode well that her short vacation eliminated the drama.

Originally Posted by Lucwitz
I'm holding off on seeing her just because I think bunny should be making a comeback anytime now ( I hope) but I might just go see star again Originally Posted by theresalwaysaway
I seen Bunny's name before, she has some fans. Is she the girl who was working the door at Pearls? I seen a lot of fellows talking about Star. Is one better than the other?
Both Catholic?
I seen Bunny's name before, she has some fans. Is she the girl who was working the door at Pearls? I seen a lot of fellows talking about Star. Is one better than the other?
Both Catholic? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
Not sure about the pearls part but I’ve never had a bad experience with bunny. She has the same speech mannerisms as the lady I get donuts from so that always throws me off when I go to get some sweets, lol.
Hello......................

Hobby safe.

BigJiminDfw Originally Posted by BigJiminDfw
No one could deepthroat facefuck better than nikki
Both Catholic? Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious
PV, both Bunny and Star are a-list providers. However, IMHO it is an apples and oranges comparison. Each provides are completely different experience. One is an 800m run, the other is all out 100m dash. Bunny is sensual passion and a broad menu in an experience you just lose yourself in for an hour. Star is passion defined as raw sexual energy that keeps your toes curled and hanging on the edge of the cliff for an hour.