URL / Website: -
City: North Shrveport (Staff edit)
State: Louisiana
Address: about 18 miles north of Shreveport
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Blond to shoulders silky smooth
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: To me one of the best looking women on this site. I would say about 5-4 about 130 not sure but appear nice C's or maybe d's A very very fine rear.
Recommendation: Yes
I was curious as I've been waiting to see her New Members profile. Been a couple weeks and still nothing. But good to know she's still around
Do not know why but she logged on while I was there and it shows her profile when she logs in with her name and phone number but she cannot post, do PMS, or anything. I do not know what is going on with it but she did get approved since she showed me this. Way over my head with what to do.
Saw her ad on skip the games and dang she is a Beautiful woman - maybe one day I’ll have a good excuse to disappear for a few hours and take the plunge
I searched but can't find her on STG, could you provide a link?
Way down the page - cutie with a booty - and that she does
Nice review.

geez it's not that difficult to post a link!! http://shreveport.skipthegames.com/f...y/513586959612
Thanks for the review! Great info and I look forward in meeting her.

geez it's not that difficult to post a link!! Originally Posted by MichaelBR
Thanks for the link but I don't think the difficulty of posting the link was the problem but being against the new guidelines for posting links to this type of advertisement.

• jwj6o
  • 11-06-2018, 07:47 PM
since their 2 of them living in the same location, do you think the computer location is keeping her fro posting on here, ??? just saying
since their 2 of them living in the same location, do you think the computer location is keeping her fro posting on here, ??? just saying Originally Posted by jwj6o

She should have no problem posting. She has an Upgraded Female Account, but no Showcase/Bio as of yet. Here's a link to her profile: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=470120