I got points thread...

• WTF
  • 11-02-2018, 07:52 AM
There has been a lot of Boohooing about points and warnings...

This is to help some of you better understand what you may and may not post.

Post what you were pointed or warned about so the hard headed or whiney in this forum can better understand.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2018, 08:17 AM
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?p=1...post1061018315

Here is what I was pointed for.

Maybe the Mods can answer if posting a general photo of a person shooting the finger is offensive and point-able or that that photo has to be pointed at someone in particular?
I said libtards
I said libtards Originally Posted by tonyvicksa
Oooops! You said it again!

Suffice to say, is the one word the Knights of Ni must never hear!

I said there was no such thing as a great black man. Then reversed and said Christopher Dorner was a great one and also that guy who killed those five Dallas cops. I made a couple comments that judges and pigs were another name for gay people that starts with the letter “F”

I thought it was known that I hate pigs and judges.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2018, 10:39 AM
I said there was no such thing as a great black man. Then reversed and said Christopher Dorner was a great one and also that guy who killed those five Dallas cops. I made a couple comments that judges and pigs were another name for gay people that starts with the letter “F”

I thought it was known that I hate pigs and judges. Originally Posted by Stockinglover
It would be easier if you linked us to the post that got you pointed.

That way we can also see the context.
What if you have not been pointed?
Oooops! You said it again!

Suffice to say, is the one word the Knights of Ni must never hear!

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is that the new slang you are going to use when you deplorably refer to races you consider inferior?

You should be pointed for that, don't you agree?
What if you have not been pointed? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Is losing one's Premium Access the same as being "pointed"?
Pointed for thread hijack when responding to a mod.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...2&postcount=94

Never violated the mod's proscription on "cute little nicknames" -- like someone else in here did -- hence, was never pointed for that offense -- like someone else in here believes.
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2018, 01:23 PM
[SIZE="4"][COLOR="Black"] Pointed for thread hijack when responding to a mod. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Sorry I B, not laughing at you, was just reminded of the Al Pacino movie where the Judge said "Out of order" and then Al said it back!

https://youtu.be/sA0glbG6c-8
Is losing one's Premium Access the same as being "pointed"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, but I wonder if paid access buys you more leeway?
  • WTF
  • 11-02-2018, 02:07 PM
What if you have not been pointed? Originally Posted by friendly fred
What kind of question is that?

If I asked people to share their experience with a good looking woman....would you blurt out "What if I've never been with a good looking woman?"

You just sit down and stfu if you have nothing to share. Damn.
I got 12 points that still need to expire and then I'll be free again from my infraction prison. When I looked I was shocked that I had 3 pages of infractions. I'm a good girl...really......stop laughing.

Damn politics.