Not to offend anyone...

but does it tick off anyone else at recurring visiting providers who do nothing to contribute to the board? Just roll into town, post an ad and that's all. They don't join any discussions, etc. For some reason this is just a peeve of mine. Argh!
Actually no...... at least not me.

A lot of folks are around simply for the Ads and the reviews. Only a very small segment of Providers or hobbyists actually post....

You might want to re-evaluate what your looking for in interaction and check out some of social networking sites if you want someone to chat with.
I worry whenever anyone starts off a thread with "Not to offend anyone....."

Well, it just hurts them, Sternomancer. Getting involved is another positive way for the ladies to get noticed by kind and generous gentlemen - as long as they don't go trollette in their posts.
I worry whenever anyone starts off a thread with "Not to offend anyone....." Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I was kinda looking forward to something a bit more exciting!
NO. As long as they don't bring FLO to town. I could care less if they don't post.
I was kinda looking forward to something a bit more exciting! Originally Posted by Whispers
I thought it might have been another account of provider provocation, some badly-taken remark out of a lady's mouth or from her keyboard, not because of what some ladies DON'T say or type.

Hmmmm, not used to men complaining about women being quiet.
Nope, doesn't bother me a bit.
actually, im more offended that there are not more visiting ladies.... like Maribel, pepperspringfield, linnea sexy brooke, from SA and many many DFW gals......
but does it tick off anyone else at recurring visiting providers who do nothing to contribute to the board? Just roll into town, post an ad and that's all. They don't join any discussions, etc. For some reason this is just a peeve of mine. Argh! Originally Posted by Sternomancer
One thing I have to remind myself about frequently is this board, (and others like it) is that far more members come here to read, search, make choices and leave without leaving so much as a single post. That's the primary function.
  • Mokoa
  • 03-01-2010, 07:14 PM
but does it tick off anyone else at recurring visiting providers who do nothing to contribute to the board? Just roll into town, post an ad and that's all. They don't join any discussions, etc. For some reason this is just a peeve of mine. Argh! Originally Posted by Sternomancer
Frankly, I do not understand this at all.
"Not to offend anyone" and "you people"... two phrases that usually start the most shit-storms.

and to answer your question... no. I could care less if they post.

I can learn a lot about a provider just reading her ad.
  • ztonk
  • 03-01-2010, 08:06 PM
The fact that she posts an ad is enough for me. (Of course, with all our local ladies, I haven't gambled on a travelling lady in a long time.)
actually, im more offended that there are not more visiting ladies.... like Maribel, pepperspringfield, linnea sexy brooke, from SA and many many DFW gals...... Originally Posted by sixxbach

I am with Sixx here. We need more ladies to visit. I am partial to the DFW crowd myself...
sacker...

sacker...

Originally Posted by sixxbach
Sixx