Address: Bratton
Activities: Lap dance, L1
Hair Length and Color: Long brown hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: New MMs, great curves
Recommendation: -
Recommendation - Yes
I call bullshit on this one. I'm at P10 all the time and I've know G for years. She used to be all kinds of dirty, but ever since she came back a few months ago, she won't even let you grab her boobs. I, along with many other guys (I've witnessed it time and time again), have tried for any kind of play with her and she is a no go. I just tried again Wednesday thinking maybe she's loosened up, but she hasn't. Yep, bullshit encounter ^^^^
I've always found her to be hit or miss. Mostly miss. She never really seemed into it and then every now and then she would loosen up a little. It has been quite a while since I've sat with her.
I hear you, Wendigo. But she literally told me about 2 months ago when I tried to get handsy with her that she doesn't do that anymore. Then I read this post and figure, what the hell, maybe she's open for business again. Wasted more money just to have her tell me she already told me she doesn't even let you touch her anymore so stop trying. I've watched her do the same thing to many a guy in there lately, so I know TSpencer's "story" is complete BS. Maybe he just needed the credit so he made it up. Not cool. We all share these encounters on a truthful basis so the next guy doesn't waste his time or money. Just be honest.
YMMV
Maybe she's turned on by TSpencer where she is not by other guys, or possibly his wallet was a lot fatter than the average customer? Not meaning to stir up trouble, I just think it's difficult to call Barbara Streisand on others' posts unless one is eye witness to activities or lack of activities. As he states, YMMV.
Maybe she's turned on by TSpencer where she is not by other guys, or possibly his wallet was a lot fatter than the average customer? Not meaning to stir up trouble, I just think it's difficult to call Barbara Streisand on others' posts unless one is eye witness to activities or lack of activities. As he states, YMMV. Originally Posted by squiretuck
Agreed. I've had otc action many times with girls who supposedly won't even let you touch their boobs. I've also been turned down by supposed sure things. You just never know.
I’m gonna have to agree with princeclubhopper she is a no go even if “you have a fat wallet” my wallet is FAT and I couldn’t get the girl to budge. I’m also a very attractive gent. Wasted money, but I did eventually find a hot spinner girl there that was more then happy to take care of me.