Return to ECCIE

Well unfortunately I cannot post on any forum areas as a provider other than here.

This seem to be because, of a chicken and egg issue. Best to do google search on my name. Sorry I can't post hear. You can msg me and I can explain more about this issue.

xOxO
Goddess Ambika

Once your account has been granted Upgraded Female Member status, you will need to remain active on the site and keep your Bio Page up to date. Should a period of 45 days elapse with no activity from an Upgraded Female Account, the account is downgraded automatically to Registered User status for the security of the account holder.

Contact one of your local staff members to help you get your account back to Upgraded status
Been there done that, that is not the issue any more. I have found two other great places to post and keep in touch with Fans and More. Like many it seem as it is time to move on.

I am not holding my breath on it getting fixed. Too busy to worry. I also don't think the welcome forum is a place to fill a thread on this, so this is the last post in this section.

xOxO
Goddess Ambika
Your request for status has been turned in. Just read the updated rule changes since you been away.
Welcome back hon!