The dems May take the house but do so without honor

The dems see a majority as an avenue to block a republican agenda, they have no other agenda, no better plan for America, no common ground, it’s just beat trump, just beat him at his own game,,,the republicans see a majority as a road map to further a cause, cancel out California and trump wins the popular vote also (dems won’t challenge that argument)

I would usually never vote the party lines,,but after the vial acts of the dems the last few months I won’t even consider one, why have they left the party behind, challenge trump on good ole sound democratic politics and you just may have a contender in 2020
The dems see a majority as an avenue to block a republican agenda, they have no other agenda, no better plan for America, no common ground, it’s just beat trump, just beat him at his own game,,,the republicans see a majority as a road map to further a cause, cancel out California and trump wins the popular vote also (dems won’t challenge that argument)

I would usually never vote the party lines,,but after the vial acts of the dems the last few months I won’t even consider one, why have they left the party behind, challenge trump on good ole sound democratic politics and you just may have a contender in 2020 Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch
The Democrats will gain control of the House but will squander the victory by electing Nancy Peloci as Speaker with key committees commanded by Nadler, , Watters, Lee, and Cummings.

They will spend two years insuring the re Election of President Trump in 2020.
Wow.

Just wow.

We’ll see I guess.
Wow.

Just wow.

We’ll see I guess. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

so you agree Nancy Pelosi is a poison pill snake for the DEMS. Got it.

BAHAAAaA
Americans now have oversight over the Orange Sphincter.

He’s got a lot of ‘splainin’ to do.

Can’t be bad.

Can’t be bad.

Can’t be bad. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so like .. WTF are u saying?????

the DEMS win some huge referendum in both houses? i'm not seeing that .. being reported. what news do you know that everyone else doesn't? got a link??? hahhaaaaa!

Blue landslide?

not seeing happen. in the "real" world.

BAHAHAHJAAAAAAAAA
So after trump spent the last month criss-crossing the country, lying his ass off, republican candidates lying about their positions, and the doj releasing a nothing burger partisan report, you say the democrats have no honor? How do you have an agenda when committees don't even allow floor votes?
The republicans had no agenda except to erase Obama. They didn't even hide it his second term. In the last 2 years, look how many of his administration left in disgrace. We're in trade wars that are fucking our farmers He praises dictators, believes them over his own intelligence services, and allienates our long term allies. He was laughed at when he lied in front of the world. The frequency of them not working with democrats had become the standard.
The one single piece of major legislation was a huge tax cut for trump and co. Over the time period of the bill, it's a huge chunk of debt. They tried to dismantle health care with nothing to replace it. They lied about supporting pre-existing conditions. Every single republican idea weakened it in one way or another.

And on top of that, all early indicators show the lying won't stop. Not a peep out of the Dunning-Kruger effect gang about it. Crickets chirping.

This was more than just the democrats saying, "Fuck trump".
trump wasn't beaten at his own game. Because regardless of what the trumpys think, this isn't a game show.

This is America. This was a wake-up call to act like Americans.

Ignore the lesson learned or repeat it.

You'll be "winning" for the next 2 years, just like today.

I would usually never vote the party lines,,but after the vial acts of the dems the last few months I won’t even consider one, why have they left the party behind, challenge trump on good ole sound democratic politics and you just may have a contender in 2020 Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch

This is America. This was a wake-up call to act like Americans.

Ignore the lesson learned or repeat it.

You'll be "winning" for the next 2 years, just like today.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
So .. is this a "concession" post?

BAHAAAAA
It's not important that you get it. Even though it's right in front of your face. It doesn't have to be both houses. You can argue semantics all you want.

trump play time is over.

Bahahahaha

so like .. WTF are u saying?????

the DEMS win some huge referendum in both houses? i'm not seeing that .. being reported. what news do you know that everyone else doesn't? got a link??? hahhaaaaa!

Blue landslide?

not seeing happen. in the "real" world.

BAHAHAHJAAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

Call it whatever you want. You will anyway.

Let's stay on topic.

(BAHAHAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa)
So .. is this a "concession" post?

BAHAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
It's not important that you get it. Even though it's right in front of your face. It doesn't have to be both houses. You can argue semantics all you want.

trump play time is over.

Bahahahaha

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

Is it? at best a split decision ... meaning a net WIN for Trump and the Republicans .. BAHAAA

where is that "blue wave" super majority that was certain to bring down Trump???

BAHAASSHAAHAAAAAAA!!!
The Democrats will gain control of the House but will squander the victory by electing Nancy Peloci as Speaker with key committees commanded by Nadler, , Watters, Lee, and Cummings.

They will spend two years insuring the re Election of President Trump in 2020. Originally Posted by Jackie S

I am shocked at seeing some of the dem victories...
you have to remember 41 seats were vacated by republican incumbants. as a rule, beating incumbents is much harder than beating a newbie. so you had a lot of newbies in this race. so its a given.
if this was a vote on trump, trump won handily

the number of vacant districts with republicans retiring, the history of mid term elections, the constant negative "reporting" by the lame stream media

and yet assuming it was a reflection on trump, trump did much better than all the averages and history say what a "normal" midterm result should be

and those he campaigned hard for like in florida, won