URL / Website: www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=235840
City: Between Minden and Calhoun
State: Louisiana
Address: No-Tell Close To I-20
Activities: FUN
Hair Length and Color: Long Brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thick with huge huge huge breast. Not a BBW, a well built grown woman though.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review of what appears to be great addition to the local ladies, mg! Keep 'em cumming!
MM
Nice one 'gent and got to love those titties.
That averages out to be $/BOT! Hot damn! Ats what imma talkin bout.
Those titties are another wonder of the world.
Damnitahell!. She was supposed to be here before the LSU game. Games over and NCNS! Argh! What the hell is that about? Arrangements made, said she was headed this way and then silence. Hmm. I’m jus sayin.
Dem tits look juicy
The hobby ain’t what it used to be cowboy...I’m a lil disappointed myself as of late.
She sent me a pm about 9:15 last night and said she was in Shreveport and had nothing to do. I do not know her. Sounds like she may be a little out there. Just saying as I have no idea why she did not respond to Cowboy.
Things seem to be getting that way lately. Communication sucks big time.
I also got a pm on eccie from Juicy Jean saying she was in town so I ask her to text me and she never did but we have already discussed her.
Looks like we need to start over with the basics of the hobby, communication is the key.
Thank goodness we still have some regulars that communicate well and have very good service.
Communication sucks big time. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
Yes the communication sucks! It presents confusion and hard feelings. I personally take a no response from somebody I’m associated with as a “fuck you.” Sorry that’s just the way I see NC/NS , no responses and opening doors for women that just walk through with no response. People can at least respond when you find an opportunity but instead we leave one another hanging.. I see women post don’t waste my time.. I’d like to say honey that’s a 2 way street. Sorry I got off course with my rant back to praising those big tiitties. Didn’t mean to hi jack the review.
Ya know how sometimes ya just get to that point where ya just say to yourself, ‘fuck em all. I ain’t chasing somebody to give my fucking money to’?
They acting like I owe them when they the ones asking to get paid.
Well imma bout to that point. Last week or so Ive gotten Nuttin but scuses from this new crop of providers.
Ya just can’t get good service no more.
Ats jus me.
I will admit, her skills in communication are not great at all and getting to see her took work which suxs. Not responding to texts or pm's pisses me off cause it does seem like a hey screw you. When i mentioned that too her she said it was because she was nervous about meeting. Ok, I took that and just said well then say that, be honest about it and we can work on you not being nervous. We did have a good time and I will see her again.
As far as I’m concerned I ain’t chasing her down. If she is telling me she is on her way at the same time she tells someone else she is in Shreveport (I AINT in SBC) then there is some flakey chit floating around. If I had contacted WW she would have been here ... again! Jus sayin. Some have it together and some don’t. Big tits or not. Flakey is frustrating.
**Staff edit