everyone's favorite leaving

heard a rumor that F****** is quitting at the end of Dec. Apparently has landed a rich dude and is going to move with him.
Reminds me of the lady who was a legend (M******) on the day shift at All Stars who did the same thing about ten years ago ..... sometimes they get that offer they just can't refuse .....
If this the one at Palace your info is wrong.
Had lunch with a "F" yesterday.
she ain't my favorite

and he did say rumor GNW
heard a rumor that F****** is quitting at the end of Dec. Apparently has landed a rich dude and is going to move with him. Originally Posted by satexasguy

Not to out her but which club does this one dance at and is she a day or night shift girl?

Thx,

SF
Who is your favorite?
Who is your favorite? Originally Posted by gr3s18
Melania - but she moved to the NW US. Bummer. She was hott. I like charlie as well. Ashton, Stacie...shit ALMOST all of 'em!

Brie - the old waitress turned dancer - I would have married.
Kentucky, Felicia, Capri, Staci when she's ready.
Kentucky, Felicia, Capri, Staci when she's ready. Originally Posted by golfnwine
So GNW...

did you get lucky IN kentucky?
What's Brie look like, they always used to have cute waitresses, but when I was there a couple weeks ago I didn't recognize any faces
What's Brie look like, they always used to have cute waitresses, but when I was there a couple weeks ago I didn't recognize any faces Originally Posted by gr3s18
Bro this was like back in 2005. She was hott half-breed hisp/cauc. Stood out cause she never wore stripper heels; just regular ladies heeled shoes. Blonde hair with toasty skin. She was a dream.
So GNW...

did you get lucky IN kentucky? Originally Posted by hittinit
Just visited. LOL