Review vs Encounter

I see with the new terminology, the term Encounter is being used.
Just curious, now if it's a strip club visit, but no actual encounter with a stripper, is there still a place for a post?
Thanks!
Ya new here??
just put it anywhere

they can move it to where each mod see fit
just put it anywhere

they can move it to where each mod see fit Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Good info....I recommend the Welcome Section
just put it anywhere

they can move it to where each mod see fit Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Gman will move it to Canada or Guam or Madagascar or Vermont, whatever is most geographically sensible.....

Good info....I recommend the Welcome Section Originally Posted by Notuagain
Strip Club reviews go in Strip Club Encounters. But activities do have to take place.
Strip Club reviews go in Strip Club Encounters. Originally Posted by Samcro84
GTFO.....
Strip Club reviews go in Strip Club Encounters. But activities do have to take place. Originally Posted by Samcro84
Thanks.
Gets confusing sometimes, so many different forums, each with their own rules.
Lately, I've encountered some really weird rules on some Canadian forums.
I looked back at my old reviews and indeed, my strip club reviews were actual encounters.
Either way, glad to be back on Eccie. I just recently realized y'all are back in action again.
Thanks.
Gets confusing sometimes, so many different forums, each with their own rules. Originally Posted by haunted
Just wait until you see the WOS interpretations of those rulez….
Here's what passes for receiving points these days.
More WOS here at our SHMB....
No wonder all of these forums are beginning to look like Vermont....

Edit add: that the points came from Gman himself is simply bad form.
He must be trying to become the poor man's GP.....

and right on the ball he was with the points some 6 days later. Again, so GPesque….

just put it anywhere

Good info....I recommend the Welcome Section Originally Posted by Notuagain
Gman will move it to Canada or Guam or Madagascar or Vermont, whatever is most geographically sensible.....

Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That's what I said. You shoulda seen the RTM I did.
I would say something publicly about this infraction here, but that would be an insult to the dimwits.