To toy with it or not?

How many providers like the use of sex toys with clients?
Do you like using them or letting the client use them on you?
What is your favorite sex toy?

Do you think it enhances your time with your client?

Most guys like "my finger" best...lol

I do enjoy toy play with friends...on me or them......
my fave toy is my strap on!{I also have a double one for girls}
Rain, You wouldn't have a "two headed" one would you?
Rain, You wouldn't have a "two headed" one would you? Originally Posted by angusranch

lol yesssssssssssssssssssssssss

{I have a vibrating one too]

I know this is for the providers but as a hobbyist I don't really like toys used on me in anyway but to watch a beautiful provider really go at it with a nice sized toy is a huge turn on for me. Us guys and our visual thing I guess
Hey DR, Can I have the small end? lol
Hey DR, Can I have the small end? lol Originally Posted by angusranch

If that's the one in the pic....Yikes!
I prefer men to be my toy
Hand...and something else raised Sweetnlittle!
wooohoooo sweet babe...I want YOU!!
I carry numerous toys that I also collect from all over the world. My collection of toys come from places such as California, NYC, Houston, Amsterdam, Paris, Australia...and I could go on. I switch them out on each new tour so I never get bored. I love to find things that really work for men, as it is so rare that they really know what's out there. However, I get most of my knowledge from the Industry part of the AVN show. Like other show's they have a trade show going on at the same time for those of us in the industry. I love to go there and learn about all the new things out on the market from toys and movies, to lube and internet solutions...And the vendors at the trade show can tell you what really works of the new items and what is basically a novelty...So the answer is yes, I do use toys on my guys and girls and love them....however, nothing replaces good old fashion physical touch with out that the toys are useless....
kristen..let me know next time u go to the avn show..hell id like to go and just watch u try out a few ..ill buy!!! lol
Dang it DallasRain can I volunteer myself for the test drive for that with you?
Get in line Kendall! And join in! lol