When did you have your first orgasm?

How old were you and who was it with?
8 and i was alone . cant talk about it, still traumatized
Didn't you sell that place? Allegedly...
I was 10 and I was alone. It was a dry orgasm too, wasn't packing then.
I was 9 and alone, and had no fucking idea what I was doing...
13 and with the girl next door. We didn't have a clue but figured it out pretty quick!
Didn't you sell that place? Allegedly... Originally Posted by simpleton
You had your first orgasm there? Yeah I sold it and yeah I will still post....I am a mod you know....
You had your first orgasm there? Yeah I sold it and yeah I will still post....I am a mod you know.... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
I know now your a mod. I think you should show your titts to gain support and extend the olive branch. It wouldn't hurt now that your out of the business.
Or forget the olive branch, and just show your tits..............
Clitoris orgasm...I was 12, alone, rubbing and then an explosion happened I didn't know what the hell had happen I was excited and scared all at the same time. I thought I had "broken" something...LOL

Internal Orgasm (g-spot)..I was 24...with an incredible man (he was a lot older than me)...he taught me A Lot about my girly parts....and boy was I eager to learn...
Damn I guess I was an early "orgasimer"...lmao

First orgasm, I think between 5-6 years old. I remember always getting into trouble for rubbing my "button" ....
By myself, I really can't remember. I figured that out pretty quickly lol.

Man-made, I was 19. I was at my boyfriend's grandmother's house. He had mastered the art of down South is all I can say !
I was 12 and had found that rubbing my parent's vibrating "neck massager" in my nether regions was mightly pleasurable. It was not until two years later that I learned I was masturbating and experiencing orgasms.
  • bbkid
  • 06-28-2011, 12:00 PM
Saturday night with Ash, believe me? No I think I was in the 4th grade, the dry memory is there but i'm not sure how it happened. My question is not first time but:
1. Most intence longest lasting O you ever had?
2. Wild & crazy place where you had an O?