Hi Guys, Im thinking of visiting Omaha soon!

Hello gentlemen,

I am thinking of taking a trip up your way after the 4th of July. I am a well known Dallas provider with excellent reviews. I am just putting a feeler out so to say to see if there will be any interest.

I hope to meet with you all soon

xoxo Jules
Come, I mean I want to cum, no I want you to cum, ooh just come and we will welcome you with open arms...R
LOL C'mon guys, make the lady feel welcomed here.

You guys can do better this, I know you fools. j/k
Welcome to the Nebraska Section!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure there is plenty of interest, just picke some dates so guys can find time in the busy schedules.
Oh Wow. Love the ink. Would be great to see you around here!!!!
hi guys,

Thanks for all the pm's and p411 messages! I have decided that I will spend a week in Omaha in August. Still working on exact dates and I will be sure to post an ad when the tickets are bought
Always good to have a lady visit. Hope your stay is a good one. Lots of good folk in these parts.
I am sure you will do fine as you are an attractive gal with an amazing rack. However me personally I don't see providers that menu price. It's just me so please don't take it as a cut.
Ummm...her rates are the same as mine Burk.
Ummm...her rates are the same as mine Burk. Originally Posted by MsElena

If you look at her reviews she has a menu where she adds for specific things that are usually included. I think she will do fine but it's just a thing with me and menu.
Ummmm no hun, my rates are correct in my showcase. I never upsell ever. I have in the past run specials for various reasons. Can you point me in the direction where I have ever up charged for anything?? I have an all inclusive menu I just dont do greek (yet) teeehee. The only thing I can think you could possibly be talking about is LAST YEAR when i was FBSM only and not gfe and i had specific rates for levels 1 - 3.
Ummmm no hun, my rates are correct in my showcase. I never upsell ever. I have in the past run specials for various reasons. Can you point me in the direction where I have ever up charged for anything?? I have an all inclusive menu I just dont do greek (yet) teeehee. The only thing I can think you could possibly be talking about is LAST YEAR when i was FBSM only and not gfe and i had specific rates for levels 1 - 3. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

I went off your reviews and if you have changed then it's my bad. I glad I was wrong and you are all inclusive. I'm sure you will do great if you stop by and let me say welcome.
I went off your reviews and if you have changed then it's my bad. I glad I was wrong and you are all inclusive. I'm sure you will do great if you stop by and let me say welcome. Originally Posted by burkalini
yes babe, I went gfe from fbsm a while ago. Sorry if my reviews confused you.
yes babe, I went gfe from fbsm a while ago. Sorry if my reviews confused you. Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Not your fault since you don't write the revciews. Welcome to Omaha.
Jules, you will do fine.

Carlie