Any info? Intrigued

Pretty sure the ad is misplaced. Earlier ones were located in Metaire, this one in LSU. That's in Louisiana.
Yeah didn't catch that...too bad. Something like that would be a welcome addition round here haha
She has a 814 local area code,maybe visiting? Her latest ad says she is leaving Saturday and I won't have the chance to check it out.
Texted her and she said she is hosting out of an apartment off 12th exit
That one ass pic with the heavy arch is quite an advertisement. Please let us know if anyone got to her before she left, if she did leave.
Any updates about her ??
Any updates about her ?? Originally Posted by kirikou
http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...f/837954438561
Hey guys I seen this girl on east8th&parade st at a apartment in a back of a building.i was going to the door until I seen a street thug ,he was on his way out until he seen me & he closed the door quickly I left quickly,not even 10seconds later she came out lookin nasty and she tried to invite me in I said no ,in fear of getting robbed.1st off all the pics of her onSTG is from 5years ago when she was stripping I said wtf u shouldn’t post old pics,anyway she looks awlful ,25pounds heavier with a lot of sores on her face ,not good stay away & her teeth &body is in shambles.she is being rented out no doubt