Lincoln LE out and making there rounds again

As of today and all three people who please put this with Lincoln law enforcement arrested subsequently charged in a prostitution sting throughout the area people be very careful just remember to always check out who it is you're seeing and verify
MOved here from the Sandbox.
Thank you very much I wasn't quite sure where I need to post that or where I need to put the warning there's another site I'm on that I am unable to post it for some reason they do the same thing last year with they're stings and at the same time I was unable to post on that site then I'm wondering if somehow they have been connected and they find a way to block us from posting in warning people online I've only back for a short few amount of days for Louisiana since I moved there the quite literally they have hit me up 3 times at least a day since I've been here trying to set appointments maybe even went to the extent of using clients name with a different phone number
Looking online Ive seen no hobby related arrests ... but Geesh the drug problem must be bad in Lincoln .
It is OK to use a comma or a period. I felt like I was reading a William Faulkner stream of consciousness novel.
Probably typing from a phone.

I will include punctuation on his behalf:
....,,,,,...,,,,????!!!!;;;:::
Looking online Ive seen no hobby related arrests ... but Geesh the drug problem must be bad in Lincoln . Originally Posted by Lolove

Last time, I think they held the arrest announcements until the sting was over.
When in doubt check the local paper's mugshot page.

But yes they have tried with their recent stings to minimize the amount of information available to the public until they decide to release more specific information to the press.