Damn this weather

As a person that golfs 5 to 6 times a week this weather really has me depressed. I can only wish I had the funds and stamina to hobby 2 or 3 times a day but not going to happen.
I hope all you clients are taking advantage of the willing providers available and keeping the wet inside.
Have a great day as I will keep on keeping on.
I suspect with as slow as it has been in SBC probably some providers thinking of offering specials to get everyone moving and stepping up.
Where is everybody today.
I’ve been out of town a couple days I got back into DFW yesterday. I was really tempted to hit my contacts up in the East Texas area but was pressed for time going and coming. Hope to reconnect with you ladies soon. FYI that DFW traffic is a nightmare for this country boy.
Dallas was always the worst for traffic. The only thing I have seen to compare is Los Angles Ca. This old country boy stays around SBC and some ET. The weather just makes it worse.
Agreed after 20 years of Dallas traffic give me nonsense on I-20 any day.

If the weather does not warm up I may start offering dates in front of the fireplace on a bear skin rug, with hot cocoa of course.
[QUOTE=34E Whitney Weston;1061128001
If the weather does not warm up I may start offering dates in front of the fireplace on a bear skin rug, with hot cocoa of course.[/QUOTE]
Those same thoughts crossed my mind as I passed through East Texas, if I had a lil more time to explore we would have brought those thoughts to life somewhere. WW you would be enough to keep me warm.
Wow nice Whitney. May have to give that some thinking. This is Birthday week for me so doing a lot of thinking. But at my age may only be thoughts.
I am honored Harley!! You and I share the same BD week!!

Happy Birthday to you and me!!
I try to avoid Dallas if I can, but I always get pulled in
I am also honored easttexasgrown to share with you also. I hope people do not read what is said about those of us with a BD this week. However we are special. for sure. lol
Talking about our sign for the month of dec. We are different for sure.
Well Happy Birthday week to HD and ETG.
I am also honored easttexasgrown to share with you also. I hope people do not read what is said about those of us with a BD this week. However we are special. for sure. lol Originally Posted by Harley Diablo

Yes we are!!
Did I mention Birthday specials?...only to those I have met before. Oh wait I think 2 Birthdays this week Qualify.
I had a special all last week and weekend but I’m sure I can extend it