Any AMP's in Austin like Bali or NYNY

Are there any Amp's in Austin like Bali or New York New York in Dallas?
Short answer is definitely not. If you've tried the Manhattan AMPs like Kiss, Kiss, Pop there is nothing remotely similar in Austin. I hear LoL is pretty close to some of the NY apartment studios, but it isn't an AMP.
Pretty sure he meant the spas in Dallas named "Bali" and "New York New York." But the answer is the same - nothing like that here in Austin.
That's funny, I was wondering what the first response was talking about for a minute as well until I realized he was thinking Bali the country and NYC lol.

I haven't been to those in Dallas, or the ones I'm about to mention since I don't really do those type amps. but having spent a lot of time in Dallas and read reviews of Bali, NYNY and others, I think the above is probably accurate in terms of "not really". But that's not a lot of help for your quest, so your closest bets are: Bellas out 183N, or the "Little Yellow House" off Jollyville, Helena's down south, or Rose on I35 North (often referred to as "New Rose" here to differentiate from a L1 amp out on 183). You can read reviews, but you should get a pretty similar experience to those 2 famous Dallas spots, just probably pay a little more, and girls might vary a little more in hotness. Also, as the 1 response indicated Language of Love is known for young, smoking hot Asian girls, but it's not an AMP.
What's the difference between an AMP and LOL?
AMP is usually open to walk-in traffic, and the complete price point is usually two thirds of LOL. LOL you are making an appointment with a specific girl, and must pass screening. LOL is an Agency, as opposed to an AMP.
Thanks
  • jb75
  • 12-29-2018, 11:57 AM
No, period. I wish
Are there any Amp's in Austin like Bali or New York New York in Dallas? Originally Posted by chewie1128
Even LOL is not like one of those places, save connecting with a beautiful K-Girl. If Austin had a place like that, it would put a lot of the other "studios" on notice for sure.
Bella's and the rest chatted about are not a fair comparison to Dallas AMPS. LOL isn't either, unless you mean their sister "studio".
what is the sister studio you refer to of LOL? thanks
Nothing....and I mean NOTHING in Austin is even in the same ballpark with Bail or NYNY, Nagoya, Number1, Lucky Haven....
You can FS at several spas. The girls just don't rotate.
The are really independent providers working at amps. Austin has a lot of older mongers that can tip heavy for not a lot of service. The girls know that. They don't have to provide Dallas service levels they are making money already. Again the main 3 spas in town have so much older repeat traffic no incentive to provide more. Several mongers have fucked a certain provider for years and seem content.I am afraid LE would not allow Dallas very long.just my opinion.
Planning to travel Dallas for some personal reasons. May stop by at Bali or POA. What is total bill amount at those places for FS with Nuru
For an hour, it is 2 bills (60 + 140). Many of the women are MSOG friendly - take a look at the boards and find one that sounds right.