URL / Website: n/a
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: I35/Wurzbach Pkwy
Activities: BBBJ, CG, RCG, MISH, DFK
Hair Length and Color: Long Blk
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: About 5 ft tall, approximately 110 pounds, nice MMs, great body!
Recommendation: Yes
Dang, another review.

You mongers should let her poor pussy take a break.
Tpepsi, she's going on vacation for about a month and a half right before christmas, so she's banging it hard trying to make as much $$$ as she can before vacation ( a much needed break if you ask me)
Just to clarify my previous comment, She's a sweetheart and is high quality. Yes she is going on vacation soon (so you guys who are sitting on the fence, better book quick because she'll be gone for about a month and a half). She won't be working when she's on vacation, so of course, she needs to make money to pay the bills, put food on the table, etc, so she's working hard to do that. She gets a lot of reviews because in my humble opinion, she's one of the top 5 providers in SAT, and the top asian provider here. She works hard to please everyone, and she's earned a much needed break to spend some time with her family. She's a sweetheart. Treat her well
I have an appointment booked with her for tomorrow, I can't wait.. glad i get to see her before she goes, She's top of the line !
she's one of the top 5 providers in SAT Originally Posted by jonesed
Who would you say the top five are?