What’s your thoughts on panties and bras?

In my 10yr history in the hobby I’ve had several providers come to an appointments with no panties. Now considering I’m a single guy I really appreciate a pretty woman wearing a pretty set of matching bra and panties. Personally it turns me on as the anticipation for me is like a kid a Christmas time as you open a Christmas gift. That’s part of the thrill for me. So much so there’s been several times I gave Victoria secret gift cards as gifts. So I’m curious as to what the guys and gals consider to be sexy. In certain situations no bra and a tee shirt or button down is also sexy. Panties or commando? LoL it’s all shugger and lace for me.
I feel the answer to that greatly depends upon the individual lady being comfortable with who she is, her role in the chemistry of the encounter, and what excites her play date.

I think of a few regulars that I see. One is ALWAYS in a tight form fitting dinner dress (either black or red) to accentuate her beautiful figure and nice MMs with hair and makeup complete. She was that way this week at 6:30am. It fits her and her figure and her persona!!

I have another regular with a tall slender frame who is always in a garterbelt/hose with high heels. Sometimes she has a bra/panties on or panties with no bra. This fits her and her persona to a tee!!

They both drive me crazy visually. My anticipation is off the charts. But I couldn't imagine them switching wardrobes. I actually WOULD NOT WANT them to at all!!

There are many different visuals that stick in a guys mind. The thought of unbuttoning an oversized men's long sleeve shirt to find nothing underneath is intoxicating. I think it is important for the provider to find her unique look that makes her feel sexy herself. Something that helps them feel comfortable and natural.
I feel the answer to that greatly depends upon the individual lady being comfortable with who she is, her role in the chemistry of the encounter, and what excites her play date.

I think of a few regulars that I see. One is ALWAYS in a tight form fitting dinner dress (either black or red) to accentuate her beautiful figure and nice MMs with hair and makeup complete. She was that way this week at 6:30am. It fits her and her figure and her persona!!

I have another regular with a tall slender frame who is always in a garterbelt/hose with high heels. Sometimes she has a bra/panties on or panties with no bra. This fits her and her persona to a tee!!

They both drive me crazy visually. My anticipation is off the charts. But I couldn't imagine them switching wardrobes. I actually WOULD NOT WANT them to at all!!

There are many different visuals that stick in a guys mind. The thought of unbuttoning an oversized men's long sleeve shirt to find nothing underneath is intoxicating. I think it is important for the provider to find her unique look that makes her feel sexy herself. Something that helps them feel comfortable and natural. Originally Posted by EastTexasGrown
Yes!! Absolutely!!
There are times I don’t wear panties and sometimes I do ! It’s different for everyone and some guys like different things which is fine .. I have a guy that prefers boy shorts pan tie style with a muscle shirt and y’all socks and he as well bought me what he likes to see me in and also has provided a VS gift card to go get some things ! Which is much appreciated at that ! I prefer a guy to tell me what they like and prefer so that I can please and satisfy them to the fullest!!
LeahaLea that was suppose to be our secret

LeahaLea that was suppose to be our secret

Originally Posted by Headkeeper
Hey you told on yourself lol not me !!! Lol!
I mix it up. Almost always a nightie and thong or no thong. As I love my little lace and satin nighties with my long legs & assets. For Christmas season it was red velvet hooded outfit and matching panties. The best dates start with a PM saying "I like....Can you wear..." First dates can be a bit awkward no matter how hard we try. I feel the best chemistry happens after a few dates when both can relax, giggle and truly enjoy each other's company. My .02
Totally agree WW!!!
I stopped wearing them them same time I stopped with the purses and high heels!
Love nice panties
I love when ladies dress up in what makes them feel sexy and if you do go to all that trouble please let me unwrap you slowly.
I love when ladies dress up in what makes them feel sexy and if you do go to all that trouble please let me unwrap you slowly. Originally Posted by Headkeeper
You can unwrap me !! 😘
You can unwrap me !! �� Originally Posted by LehaLea
This will be fun. Break out your best wrapping paper.
This will be fun. Break out your best wrapping paper. Originally Posted by Headkeeper
I love a challenge so you can count on that !!