Laredo Social

Well, it looks like we can finally get it back on track!

And, just to catch everyone up a bit, here is a link to the previous thread:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=216915

Had to postpone the event due to some circumstances beyond the control of the several organizers/planners but think we can now set a date and get ready to rock!

So everyone, mark the date of Tuesday, August 16, 2011 on your calendar. An afternoon start time will be decided on a bit later. And as for a finish time.............

The Colonel
Count me & Lil Sex Mommi in! The Sinful Sisters want to attend the social! We are going to be in Laredo this weekend. Woooo hooo!!!!
That date works awesome with me! Looking forward to it!
Date is good
Sinful Sisters are having soooo much fun here in Laredo right now!! Woooo hoooo!!!!! Hurry up August 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A lot of info had been posted on the previous thread, but a quick recap never hurts.

Normal rules of attendance will apply as they have at the other socials in South Texas.

Elgato69 will be handling the screening, so be looking for his post concerning that.

I can secure a block of rooms at a 3 star hotel for the event if anyone wants to stay close at hand. If you wish to make your own arrangements for lodging, a shuttle can be provided to take you there so no one has to drive in a strange city. I will be posting an email address bit later for those that wish for me to secure them a room.

I don't know about anyone else, but I am seriously looking forward to this!!

The Colonel
Great! I really appreciate your effort.
ready to do this.. this will be my first meet and greet and maybe my first adventure if all goes well lol
Send me a pm if you are interested in attending. Only verified providers will be allowed to attend. Gentlemen need vouches from verified providers from ECCIE.

ECCIE General Conduct Guidelines

• #30 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.
Elgato! Where the hell have u been?! Count me and Lil Sex Mommi in this social! Laredo we are cumming back sooner than you think! More details coming soon!
Love to attend
Count me in.
Count me in, My PM is on the way elgato69.
Count me in, My PM is on the way elgato69. Originally Posted by chelsea simms
Chelsea, I had better get down there too. I worry about an innocent young lady like yourself falling in with the wrong crowd. I'll make sure that doesn't happen. Not all the men you meet are as honest and upstanding as I am.( Bring the lingerie,the blue one I like)
Chelsea, I had better get down there too. I worry about an innocent young lady like yourself falling in with the wrong crowd. I'll make sure that doesn't happen. Not all the men you meet are as honest and upstanding as I am.( Bring the lingerie,the blue one I like) Originally Posted by Mr. Smith111
Now Mr. Smith, I can assure you that, if you don't happen to make it, Chelsea will be in good hands and well taken care of by a group of horny guys with only one thing on their minds......

Err, I mean some gentlemen more than willing to help out a young lady in a strange city........

Hmmmm..... Maybe you had better plan on being here..

The Colonel