Address and Phone: -
Address: Spring Creek & Alma
Phone: 469-814-9584
City: Plano
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: L1, FIV
Hair Length and Color: Black and put up.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Slender. B Cups.
Recommendation: Yes
The ROS needs some help and some vague details of the session
Rowdy, Welcome to the Community. I see you've already found the New Encounter button and utilized it. Fantastic!

There are some Sticky Threads in each section that will help you, as well. Feel free to ask questions. Be prepared for a healthy dose of sarcasm. (Another one of the many services offered freely by the Members.)

Another button you will find helpful is Search. There is wealth of information in the Exchange. We look forward to living vicariously through your adventures.

Party on, Garth.

Be prepared for a healthy dose of sarcasm. (Another one of the many services offered freely by the Members.)
Originally Posted by Billogoods
I don't know about you but I get paid very well for my sarcasm. How do you think I pay for my hobby?

Rowdy, you did go to a decent place for your first review. Both Pam and Jenny are reliable and fun. Enjoy the fun, and there are a lot of good people here to help.
I'm retired. On Sacasm Security now. I get screwed every time the check arrives.
I don't know about you but I get paid very well for my sarcasm. How do you think I pay for my hobby?

Rowdy, you did go to a decent place for your first review. Both Pam and Jenny are reliable and fun. Enjoy the fun, and there are a lot of good people here to help. Originally Posted by LargeBreastFan
Jenny was great and I believe I saw Pam on the walk out. I love sarcasm and witty banter so I should fit in nicely. I apologize if my details weren’t as thorough as most. I will work on my E L James impression.