Encounter: Lufkin Don't do it. Just don't.

Date: 1/1/18
Name: Double Team I guess?
User ID:: double team
Phone: 936 367 4533
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://tyler.skipthegames.com/female...d/014857553872
City: Lufkin
State: Texas
Address: Nowhere you want to be
Activities: bbbj, doggy
Hair Length and Color: long brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite and pregnant
Recommendation: No
Brutal man, just brutal
I'm speechless on this one dude!! That is a fantasy of mine ... but it doesn't exactly go like that!!

I've seen that ad and assumed it was fake. Turns out, it's far, far worse. Oh, the bowels of east Texas...
Wow as I read this it makes me want to get out of the hobby. It appears she is being forced to do this and probably has no options where she could leave. As much as I enjoy the hobby No one should be forced to do things they are not comfortable with. Makes me want to go there just to smash him in the mouth when he opens the door.
Yeah, don’t think I could pull this one off..l have been the “bull” for several couples before I met off other websites, this is nowhere near this.
Wish i could read ROS lol
I'm glad I can't read the ROS seems to have HD pissed like a said it's going to have to have something really bad happen before something is done. Sad.
I've seen the ad myself and thought it's fake as well then just maybe, shes not fugly but not a beauty queen either but a nice pretty woman......ok. But after that review I'm out.