Site Change Request: Ability To Disable Comments For A Thread

Admins / Mods....please consider granting us the ability to allow or disable comments for a thread. Sometimes I just want to post without reading any feedback. Especially retarded feedback.

Please consider this change request.
I'd like to make a site change request too. I wish the ignore function was much more like the block function on facebook, where you no longer even saw the ignored person's name or their attempt to make comments. I wish the ignore function was more like the block function, as in the ignored person just basically doesn't even exist anymore.

It is also frustrating that even in attempts to ignore other posters on this site, comments can still be seen from quotations that other posters make. If you can still see comments from the ignored person, then the ignore function isn't really doing it's job. I feel the ignore function on this site does not adequately fulfill it's purpose.

I think this would should be a very serious consideration for the admin of the site, as I feel, and I am sure many others would too, that if we could block people so that they basically no longer exist it would end a majority of drama. Supreme directives, etc., would most likely become a thing of the past. It could also be beneficial if the mods were able to enact the block function between feuding members of the site.
Could we have a poll, if enough folks vote to disable someone, they get disabled and we never have to read their nonsense again? What do you say staffers?
I’ll make the first poll
sc.....just put yourself on ignore.
This site is not just for you.
It's also not for you to spout your bullshit and not have comments calling you out on it.
You must have got your panties in a pretty big wad over something.

Go start your own site
Hey but wasn’t she supposed to be really intelligent?
All the times she claims to have people on ignore, I’m beginning to suspect that is as fake as her persona.
I'm genuinely perplexed why you guys dont like me. I'm even more perplexed that you think I care..I'm triple blown away that your lives are literally that miserable that you have to run behind me responding to anything I say...maybe we need to open more Bingo halls give you old heads something to do. I feel sorry for yall. Without me posting yall would be even more miserable. I can only imagine how pathetic yall would be if I didnt mind my own business. I mean what sane person gets on a thread and engages a person he complains about daily. Talk about bread being half baked.
You know where one can write stuff and not have to read comments?
It’s called a journal girl!
Hmmmmm intelligent... I think not.
Dear Diary,

(Fill in blank)......
I'm genuinely perplexed why you guys dont like me. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Are you really and truly this fucking stupid?
the GOAT......and everybody knows it
I'm genuinely perplexed why you guys dont like me. I'm even more perplexed that you think I care..I'm triple blown away that your lives are literally that miserable that you have to run behind me responding to anything I say...maybe we need to open more Bingo halls give you old heads something to do. I feel sorry for yall. Without me posting yall would be even more miserable. I can only imagine how pathetic yall would be if I didnt mind my own business. I mean what sane person gets on a thread and engages a person he complains about daily. Talk about bread being half baked. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Baby Huey...is that you Baby Huey...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1kpz8nxnk4
You leave and you will have no more issues with us...problem solved...an you won't have to start ridiculous treads looking for
unheeded majority voting affirmatively for you to "Hasta la vista baby", sayonara
Can't you just post your thoughts and then move on from the post. If you don't want to read replies then you have no need to return to the thread you posted. Well unless you like rereading your own words repeatedly lol.

As far as ignoring and blocking someone. I have yet to hit ignore on someone. Is it really that hard to just not read posts from someone you have no interest in reading?
^^^^^ But do you really believe someone who post in her style has any memory retention? Even if she had posted it minutes before? Just typical drama queen actions.
I thought the Retard was voted off the island?