back up

TOS is back up
Yeah but for how long?
Here today, gone tomorrow. Who knows.
Doesn't matter - this site is better
i havent got one client from here recently at all
i havent got one client from here recently at all Originally Posted by NikkiLuv92
A lot of "clients" are here, but not openly active here. Most of us use multiple sites to see who is available and to gain as much intel as possible. We may contact from a different source than here, but this platform is used a lot by us men.
here's the thread about that:

http://www.indys.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=540791 Originally Posted by thk1xx
In other words, it looks like nothing changed yet but it sounds like they are priming everyone for another shutdown.
In other words, it looks like nothing changed yet but it sounds like they are priming everyone for another shutdown. Originally Posted by relaxedman
They banned some people. I guess they were culling the heard.
Dead site walking..
Karma?
Karma? Originally Posted by Gabrielle
?
They banned some people. I guess they were culling the heard. Originally Posted by bambino
More like silencing people. Everyone who got banned was from something said in a PM or a site email. That place leaks like crazy, deleted PMs were showing in people's inboxes (stuff deleted months ago) for about 20 minutes and people were texting me asking me why. I have had nothing to do with that site for a long time. I did defend them aggressively until finding out they were way worse than any information hoarder. Now that I told people they are reading PMs and deciding if the person receives them or not (anyone who is on there has seen the multiple "I'm missing PMs" posts from guys and girls, no longer a mystery) I'm spreading rumors. Facts. Just the facts.

As far as karma goes, this may go down in history as the only thing Sexy, Gabrielle and I have ever agreed on lol (keeping it lighthearted....I didn't come over here to fight).

They figured by deleting me from a site I was going to ask to be deleted from they hurt me lol. I don't even currently advertise in Pittsburgh and just turned in my apartment keys because I'm leaving for Australia at the end of the month.

I don't wish to be a part of something that is so desperately gathering information. One person who was banned had absolutely nothing to do with me (never met or communicated before the ban) and was banned within minutes of sending a PM/site email simply talking about moving to a different site.

Good luck folks, feeling safe there is like feeling safe in North Korea. Insane "leader", punished for saying anything against "admin" and about to be extinct lol. I have nothing to gain by saying this. I'm not advertising in Pittsburgh (I've also removed my Eros ad) for at least a few months. I can't stand the cold brrrrrr
I'm soooo out of the loop. I'll still visit Pittsburgh, but I got rid of my loft there in Nov. Rent went from 1500 to 1700 a month... No utilities included...I love yinz, but come on... It's Pittsburgh not NY or Cali. I'll go back to hotels from now on.
More like silencing people. Everyone who got banned was from something said in a PM or a site email. That place leaks like crazy, deleted PMs were showing in people's inboxes (stuff deleted months ago) for about 20 minutes and people were texting me asking me why. I have had nothing to do with that site for a long time. I did defend them aggressively until finding out they were way worse than any information hoarder. Now that I told people they are reading PMs and deciding if the person receives them or not (anyone who is on there has seen the multiple "I'm missing PMs" posts from guys and girls, no longer a mystery) I'm spreading rumors. Facts. Just the facts.

As far as karma goes, this may go down in history as the only thing Sexy, Gabrielle and I have ever agreed on lol (keeping it lighthearted....I didn't come over here to fight).

They figured by deleting me from a site I was going to ask to be deleted from they hurt me lol. I don't even currently advertise in Pittsburgh and just turned in my apartment keys because I'm leaving for Australia at the end of the month.

I don't wish to be a part of something that is so desperately gathering information. One person who was banned had absolutely nothing to do with me (never met or communicated before the ban) and was banned within minutes of sending a PM/site email simply talking about moving to a different site.

Good luck folks, feeling safe there is like feeling safe in North Korea. Insane "leader", punished for saying anything against "admin" and about to be extinct lol. I have nothing to gain by saying this. I'm not advertising in Pittsburgh (I've also removed my Eros ad) for at least a few months. I can't stand the cold brrrrrr Originally Posted by MorganOBM
I know why you and a few others were banned. Indy’s brass never really wanted people posting the truth or facts. It’s magnified now because the CWSC is running things. It’s best to keep the blind sheep thinking it’s utopia on the site. Look, I’m know that it’s not the sites responsibilty to keep you safe or even provide a place to guarentee someone’s income. It’s not their responsibility. But to blatantly ask for donations knowing that site will probably go dark is insidious. I guess the CWSC needed a new sleigh so she bought a Denali. As for PMs, another insidious act. They’ve been blocking my PMs for quite sometime. The ones I do get a response from is them responding instead of the providers. I know the ladies that I’ve PMed pretty well. I know how they talk and their posting style. It wasn’t them responding. It was the CWSC or her BF. Pretty comical. But maybe those ladies needed the appointments? I just went elsewhere. The bottomline is they should just get out of the way. Just move on. Let others run the site. Or shut it down. As Steve Miller sang “take the money and run”.