Encounter: Super Spinner Honey

User ID: -
Date: 1/15
Name: Honey
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://minot.skipthegames.com/female...e/597324608708
City: Minot
State: North Dakota
Address: North Minot
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, about every position I can think of
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Curly, Black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Probably the most petite gal I've ever seen. She says she bounces between 106-112lbs, super tiny waist, great ass, not an ounce of fat. Very, very sexy lil gal. I usually don't repeat, but I have to see her again. Better in person than her pics. One of the phone numbers is wrong, I cant remember which one as I deleted from my phone. She said she gonna dbl check her ads.
Recommendation: Yes
Wow glad you had a good time buddy. Damn, she was in Fargo a bit ago but I could have sworn I googled her number and it actually came back to Karmella. She always floods the sites with fake pics. And I wanted to stay away from her lol. So she actually is the girl in the pics then? Oh and clean out your inbox, I tried to PM you!
Ya, I thought that too. Did a little more research and her pics were pretty consistent. Glad I saw her. If she's in Biz, I'll see her again today. I cleaned out my inbox a bit so shoot me a PM.
She is posting in Fargo now. Her ad lists incall, but when I texted her she said she wasn't offering incall. And of course that is what I need. Oh well. Figures with the way my luck is going lately.
That sucks buddy!!! I'd try her again...tellin' ya..smallest, tightest gal I've ever seen!!! I'm gonna shoot give her a call and see if she's coming back to Bismarck..like I said, I normally don't double dip, however, with her, I gotta see that little body naked again!! Good luck.