URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=481180
City: Mobile
State: Alabama
Address: Supposed to be Hotel Off Govt
Activities: She boasted a lot but none!
Hair Length and Color: Black, short shoulder length
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: cute, dark hair, sexy smile, nice tits and a great ass. Even saw a vid or two of her shaking it. But - ghosted!!
Recommendation: No
Hmmmmm...That's how good information is passed on along but in this case something didn't go right. Thanks for taking one for the team. (TOFTT)

Staff edit to place tags on ROS info. dj8
....ouch
....ouch Originally Posted by Pounder
been kicking myself in the nuts for 2 days
Don't do that my friend lol, you have contributed and it's appreciated. Thanks for the review.
Wasted time is better than wasted time and wasted cash. Tks for heads up and sorry.
OK, well that sounded disappointing. But all encounters can't be winners. There is one girl here on ECCIE that I have seen 3 times. First two times were great. The last time - not so much (In all fairness it had it's high point but overall not the best time I've had.). I chocked that one up to one or both of us having a bad day. Maybe Ember was just having a bad day. Maybe you were. Maybe next time will be better.
OK, well that sounded disappointing. But all encounters can't be winners. There is one girl here on ECCIE that I have seen 3 times. First two times were great. The last time - not so much (In all fairness it had it's high point but overall not the best time I've had.). I chocked that one up to one or both of us having a bad day. Maybe Ember was just having a bad day. Maybe you were. Maybe next time will be better. Originally Posted by Vachon
I am not the first, checkout the thread ab her in the sandbox...stay clear of this one
I had scheduled to see her for 3 days prior to Friday (in Biloxi). NCNS, she did text later to say she was arrested. I called BS, she then sent me a picture while in the back of the cop car. she may have been telling the truth. Told her to make it up to me by meeting me late night, didn't get back until much later and wanted me to leave my hotel...no deal
Bummer. Thanks for TOFTT.

Anyone that's never been disappointed in a female has never gone fishing or hunting. Hell, at least the scenery is always good when hunting and fishing.....
Ouch! I was just gonna do a review on her talking about how much of a flake she is. Someone beat me to it though. Sorry I didn't do this one first to save you guys from the aggravation and waste of your most precious resource....time. This girl is flaky as hell and will up and vanish like a fart in the wind when you try to set something up with her. Don't waste your time.
NCNS. Moved to coed. dj8
I hadn't seen these reviews prior my in call appointment today. My encounter was quite different than others posting here. It was a short drive to a very private location, followed by some serious foreplay, kissing, and a very gratifying sexual release. She admitted to receiving some unfair reviews. I respectfully beg to differ. I will revisit soon.
Why didn't you review her?You really think her review's are unfair?She has a habit of fucking over people.Curious,are you related
Why didn't you review her?You really think her review's are unfair?She has a habit of fucking over people.Curious,are you related Originally Posted by lowgear
Don't take the bait bro. This guy has 1 post to his name and its the one above. I find it funny that the poster joined up last week and that this is their first post.