The Calm After The Storm!

Hey ya'all!!
Whos up for lunch or happy hour? Please let me know what you'd prefer? Im thinking Wed-Jan 23rd or Thu-Jan 24th? Id luv to have a head count by Tue afternoon? Im aware some of you prefer if I send out private invite, so I will, but please dont waste my time telling me you want 1 when you have no intention of coming! Its just gonna be casual, nothing crazy just good company w good conversation!
Im sure after this snow storm, we'll all be itchin from cabin fever!! Im looking forward to seeing ya'all, especially friends I haven't seen for so long!

So again, just post here on the thread if youd like to join us, & lmk if lunch or hh works better. Ill go w majority. So no need to PM me, Ill be in touch, & keep everyone in the loop!
See ya soon, Heather xoxo
I’ll try to make it. Evenings are bad for me.
Awww I wish I could make it.

I'll be out of town Wednesday/Thursday. Let me know when the next one will be!
lunch is best
Lunch works if the weather cooperates
I am off on Thursday nights usually.
Further discussions can be handled thru back channels. Thread closed per GL #26

#26 - ECCIE does not, in any way, sponsor or represent social events, meet and greets, or similar activities. On occasion, events may be announced here by our members, however, ECCIE is not associated with or responsible for such events. We are not involved with any related aspects, such as guest selection, screening, or hosting. Should members of our volunteer staff choose to participate in such an event, it should be understood that their personal involvement is of their own choice and responsibility, and in no way connected to their duties here on staff. If you are the host of one of these events, we will allow for ONE "announcement" post to inform the membership, which will be immediately locked to prevent further public discussions regarding the event.