It’s official, the Left are mass murderers.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/mobile/...on-up-to-birth

Yeah, the New York legislature has approved abortion up to the due date. And god forbid the baby survives the abortion. You can still terminate the baby!!!! You don’t need a physician to perform abortions there!!! Why not just line the unwanted babies up in the nursery and shoot them.
someone owes Kermit Gosnell an apology and early release

its as if ny looked at the Gosnell case and everything he was convicted of they made legal

we need to merge our respective threads

Yeah, the New York legislature has approved abortion up to the due date. And god forbid the baby survives the abortion. You can still terminate the baby!!!! You don’t need a physician to perform abortions there!!! Why not just line the unwanted babies up in the nursery and shoot them. Originally Posted by bambino
You do the same thing to people on death row. You kill them. Whats that argument you people use about guns?. Guns dont kill people, people kill people. I wonder how many abortions Trump has payed for. I wish this law would have been in effect when Donald Jr, Eric and Ivanka were born. I wish this lady would have had one, Mary Anne MacLeod Trump.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2019, 01:33 PM

Yeah, the New York legislature has approved abortion up to the due date. And god forbid the baby survives the abortion. You can still terminate the baby!!!! You don’t need a physician to perform abortions there!!! Why not just line the unwanted babies up in the nursery and shoot them. Originally Posted by bambino
Os that a State Right issue?
You do the same thing to people on death row. You kill them. Whats that argument you people use about guns?. Guns dont kill people, people kill people. I wonder how many abortions Trump has payed for. I wish this law would have been in effect when Donald Jr, Eric and Ivanka were born. I wish this lady would have had one, Mary Anne MacLeod Trump. Originally Posted by themystic
When a new born shoots someone I’ll consider the death penalty.
I myself would find it hard to kill a baby intended to be aborted. I don't see how you could do that to a baby, even a liberal's baby, if it had the breath of life in it.

(P.S. After the baby is born, the motherfucking parents should take care of the baby or the baby goes to a loving orphanage, just like Babe the fuck Ruth grew up in and he turned out just fine.)
When a new born shoots someone I’ll consider the death penalty. Originally Posted by bambino
so your not pro life your anti abortion. big diffirence
so your not pro life your anti abortion. big diffirence Originally Posted by themystic
Actually, I’m ok with abortion in the first trimester. Beyond that, have the kid. If you don’t want it, put the kid up for adoption. As far as the death penalty, yes. If you’re willing to take someone’s life, you should be ready to relinquish yours. Pretty simple.
The article is misleading in that it does not print the entire law.

There is no way any State would sanction the abortion of a full term healthy baby. Somewhere in the law there has to be a provision protecting the unborn baby that is viable from being killed simply because the mother does not want to be bothered with a baby.

As for showing to difference between killing a unborn baby and killing a murderer, that is assinign. Nothing is more innocent than a unborn baby, and nothing is more guilty than a murderer.

I used to believe in Capital Punishment. But whether we like it or not, it has historically been used in an unfair way. So now I say stick those convicted of a capital crime in a 10 x 8 cell and let them live out their life in that confinement.
Actually, I’m ok with abortion in the first trimester. Beyond that, have the kid. If you don’t want it, put the kid up for adoption. As far as the death penalty, yes. If you’re willing to take someone’s life, you should be ready to relinquish yours. Pretty simple. Originally Posted by bambino
I can respect that

There is no way any State would sanction the abortion of a full term healthy baby. Somewhere in the law there has to be a provision protecting the unborn baby that is viable from being killed simply because the mother does not want to be bothered with a baby.

As for showing to difference between killing a unborn baby and killing a murderer, that is assinign. Nothing is more innocent than a unborn baby, and nothing is more guilty than a murderer.

I used to believe in Capital Punishment. But whether we like it or not, it has historically been used in an unfair way. So now I say stick those convicted of a capital crime in a 10 x 8 cell and let them live out their life in that confinement. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Im proud of you Jackie!

I used to believe in Capital Punishment. But whether we like it or not, it has historically been used in an unfair way. So now I say stick those convicted of a capital crime in a 10 x 8 cell and let them live out their life in that confinement. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It is the law. It states you can terminate the infant even if it survives the abortion attempt. It also says physicians don’t have to perform abortions. Other HC practioners can.
  • oeb11
  • 01-24-2019, 03:25 PM

I respect your viewpoint on capital punishment, and Agree.
The US should abolish the death penalty.
Those who should never be in society again - life without parole in prison.
Costs hundreds of thousand more to execute, not a deterrent, and innocent people get executed.

Perhaps we need a new thread on capital punishment.
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2019, 03:27 PM
Actually, I’m ok with abortion in the first trimester. Beyond that, have the kid. If you don’t want it, put the kid up for adoption. As far as the death penalty, yes. If you’re willing to take someone’s life, you should be ready to relinquish yours. Pretty simple. Originally Posted by bambino
  • WTF
  • 01-24-2019, 03:31 PM

I agree with all written.

Although I'm kinda for the death penalty although if you were on the jury and it was later proven that they were innocent you'd get fried too....i'd probably go for that.

I feel the same way about war....if you are for a certain war, you and your children should go along with upping your taxes!

I like people to have skin in the game.