Proof That The Lib-retards Are Lying.

Only vagina-hat wearing lib-retards can repeatedly and blindly ignore that Trump opposes Putin on multiple fronts and issues.
  • WTF
  • 01-26-2019, 06:08 AM
The question is wtf will Trump actually do.

He just lifted sactions on a bunch of rich Russians that helped him with the 2016 election.

We are evacuating our diplomats. Are the Russians?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...la/2666836002/
more up to date graphic!
Only vagina-hat wearing lib-retards can repeatedly and blindly ignore that Trump opposes Putin on multiple fronts and issues. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Trump doesn't oppose Putin in person. Watch he will back down to Putin just like he did Nancy Pelosi. He has a history of backing down
Trump doesn't oppose Putin in person. Watch he will back down to Putin just like he did Nancy Pelosi. He has a history of backing down Originally Posted by themystic
You know nothing and your every post proves you know nothing. Trump drew a Red Line in Syria, and he's killed Russians to prove he would hold that Red Line.
Hope his stance with the diplomats doesen't turn into another Benghazi.
Fox, trump, and Putin.

No liars there, right?

###################(that noise that one guy makes)

He found that graphic on the internet. Same one that says trump has lied over 7000 times.
Except fox doesn't say trump lies. Trump just lifted sanctions on rich Russians.

Who to believe?HAHAHA

Did you guys see trump take that Pelosi gush?
Fox, trump, and Putin.

No liars there, right?

###################(that noise that one guy makes)

He found that graphic on the internet. Same one that says trump has lied over 7000 times.
Except fox doesn't say trump lies. Trump just lifted sanctions on rich Russians.

Who to believe?HAHAHA

Did you guys see trump take that Pelosi gush?
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
What does your nonsense have to do with Trump's stand against Maduro and Putin who is supporting Maduro?
Trump doesn't oppose Putin in person. Watch he will back down to Putin just like he did Nancy Pelosi. He has a history of backing down Originally Posted by themystic
Trump doesn't oppose Putin in person. Originally Posted by themystic

Trump doesn't oppose Putin in person. Originally Posted by themystic

21st Century ...

And in between ................

Well there mouths are moving ( that's how you tell Liberals are lying )

Originally Posted by LexusLover

Looks like Putin owns Obama!!! look at the way he tugs his tie!