Cleveland hotel recommendations

Hey Folks
Can anyone recommend a hotel in downtown Cleveland for a fun date. Either a really nice bar/restaurant in the lobby or something very close by. Especially in this cold!!
I personally like the Marriott Key Tower or the Renaissance downtown. Both have restaurants and bars. The restaurant in the Renaissance is better than the Marriott, but there are a lot of restaurants downtown nearby.
I would recommend: the Renaissance if you are feeling over 35. The Metropolitan at the 9 if you fancy yourself feeling younger.
The Ren is centrally located, has ample parking, good restaurant and you can access the rooms without trolling by the registration desk or concierge.
Thanks Gentlemen.... I'm also a bit of a gambler so Renaissance it is.
I personally like the Marriott Key Tower or the Renaissance downtown. Both have restaurants and bars. The restaurant in the Renaissance is better than the Marriott, but there are a lot of restaurants downtown nearby. Originally Posted by Big Stig
Please stop suggesting Marriott brand hotels. They have trained their folks to turn in sex workers in areas such as the bars and restaurants you spoke of. They are not safe for sex workers.

I had a recommendation...but it's not downtown.
Please stop suggesting Marriott brand hotels. They have trained their folks to turn in sex workers in areas such as the bars and restaurants you spoke of. They are not safe for sex workers.

I had a recommendation...but it's not downtown. Originally Posted by Gabrielle
I thought it was a guy asking for the recommendation?
What are his rates?
Is there a link to hooker approved hotel chains.
check trip advisor vacation rentals there's a condo apartment building right downtown secure building and you can walk anywhere you want to go and it's cheaper than the hotels.
Is there a link to hooker approved hotel chains. Originally Posted by bambino

You know...
That's not a bad idea.
Last I checked I am a guy. Lmfao.
I’m already checked into the Renaissance and have my ad tacked to the door. Today’s free day so stop over SM.. I hope I don’t get busted.
Last I checked I am a guy. Lmfao.
I’m already checked into the Renaissance and have my ad tacked to the door. Today’s free day so stop over SM.. I hope I don’t get busted. Originally Posted by Charley3
Stop over?
Have you checked out the weather lately? I haven't ventured further than the mail box for days...
Go out in this cold?

Que estas loco??
It’ll be around 25 tomorrow. Not so bad.
You know...
That's not a bad idea. Originally Posted by Swikgm
For when you absolutely, positively, have to have a cigarette machine in the lobby which dispenses Newports.
always go Renaissance or independence area.