The "I Just Got Robbed" Hustle

I dont know how many times I've heard this from girls either right before or right after xmas. Someone should send the memo that this hustle is played out. Time for a new one. All I typically do is issue thoughts and prayers. :-(
  • BLM69
  • 01-31-2019, 06:18 PM
I've heard this a lot also but believe it when they just mention it without wanting anything extra from me, There is a lot of stealing happening from people who are involved in hobby (the providers/victims) usually from someone very close to them at the time.
So, what's new? Strippers at Strip Clubs steal from each other all the time. How many Companions are or have been Strippers?
I think very rarely when a girl tells a guy in the hobby she was robbed and it’s right before the holidays, or birthday, or some kind of event, usually it’s a bit fabricated. I personally have never used that because I don’t really have to lie to keep my clients attention. And also it’s basically for them to make you feel sorry for them, maybe like a sympathy kind of thing.
So, what's new? Strippers at Strip Clubs steal from each other all the time. How many Companions are or have been Strippers? Originally Posted by Oralist
When I worked in a club, I had plenty things stolen, lol. From make up, to hair products, outfits, underwear, bags, etc.. But that’s only if you don’t have a locker to put your things in. And even then sometimes they would find a way to break into the lockers to get a expensive outfit or somebody’s money bag. I’m not a thief, so I can’t speak on why people steal from each other.
sc....every time I read one of your threads "I just got robbed" of my time.
I don’t really have to lie to keep my clients attention. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
i guess a little white lie from time to time never hurt anyone huh...lol you funny.
I've heard this a lot also but believe it when they just mention it without wanting anything extra from me, There is a lot of stealing happening from people who are involved in hobby (the providers/victims) usually from someone very close to them at the time. Originally Posted by BLM69
I hear ya but I've had that happen to where they didnt follow up and ask for anything but I got the vibe they was waiting on me to offer assistance....and when I didnt they slowed down significantly on fucking with me like they used to...they eventually came back around...but they had to learn I'm not the one for those games. Just hit me up and ask for it..you might get it if I'm feeling generous. That sideways shit never works.
Hobby life is hustle life. I expect 99% of what a provider says is BS and they probably expect 99% of what dudes say is BS. When a provider drops that line on you, she’s probably probing your resistance or willingness. Many dudes what GFE and want to be a white knight, so that line probably works often.
sc....every time I read one of your threads "I just got robbed" of my time. Originally Posted by tbone2u
  • pxmcc
  • 02-02-2019, 04:55 AM
i'm not sure why, but i can always tell fact from fiction. i've had good providers tell me they've been robbed, raped, n beat up. the ones who are legit speak in matter of fact tones without a sob vibe. the fake ones i won't see because they're drama queens and prevaricators who will try blackmail to get a free lunch. no thanks.
i guess a little white lie from time to time never hurt anyone huh...lol you funny. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I mean yeah we tell stories every now and then to keep a conversation more interesting, but what I meant by my statement is that I would never lie and say that I got robbed or anything for sympathy. I don’t want to bring that negativity into reality LOL.
i'm not sure why, but i can always tell fact from fiction. i've had good providers tell me they've been robbed, raped, n beat up. the ones who are legit speak in matter of fact tones without a sob vibe. the fake ones i won't see because they're drama queens and prevaricators who will try blackmail to get a free lunch. no thanks. Originally Posted by pxmcc
When I worked @ strip clubs, A lot of dancers would do that comment just to try to make the gentleman be sympathetic so they could get a quick buck.
Kinda unrelated, I have a great client that helped me out during Harvey. He was in Idaho at the time. I asked, he had no qualms and oh man, the sessions following that act of kindness are fucking outstanding! As outstanding fucking! I'm a horrible player.
I mean yeah we tell stories every now and then to keep a conversation more interesting, but what I meant by my statement is that I would never lie and say that I got robbed or anything for sympathy. I don’t want to bring that negativity into reality LOL. Originally Posted by Cameron Houston
Lol I know what you meant sweetie i was just having a little fun with ya...xo