Why aren't more ladies working in the evening.

I noticed a lot of ladies aren't as free in the evenings. I work 9-5 and can't always be off for a sesh.
Maybe because most of them have families ???
Tbone, just nailed it. Most all have kids. The kids come home from school about 4pm.

Some areas that is the norm, especially in small town areas. Go to the big city and there will be plenty of ladies waiting for you in the evening.
Hubby & kids get home at 5.
  • bbnt0
  • 01-31-2019, 06:29 PM
So they can eat dinner with their family?
My common flow of thought:

Dont women go out and have late night fun and dri king anyways?

Isnt the most notable time of day to engage in illicit sexual activity night time?

Young lady whats with the 6p to 10pm cut-offs?

I have an ATF in the making that I may never see due to her 7pm cut off. ��
RW jobs or strip clubs.
Tbone, just nailed it. Most all have kids. The kids come home from school about 4pm.

Some areas that is the norm, especially in small town areas. Go to the big city and there will be plenty of ladies waiting for you in the evening. Originally Posted by Fizley
Houston isn't a big city?
People in big cities don't have families or kids or other jobs?
I work full time but with enough notice I can make any time happen
I’m back to working a corporate world job as well. During the weekdays I am only available after 5pm and up to 10pm. Weekends anytime between 12 noon-10pm. As Eve mentioned enough notice is the key as well as being screend ahead of time, so you can shoot off a text and schedule.

A gentleman will understand that some of us are moms, work, are in school and have an actual life outside of the hobby. I have ALL of the previous going on. Some of us do have goals and ambitions and the hobby is NOT our end all, but rather a means to help us support and achieve them.

FYI...The minute you become a mother your mindset is not in a capacity of I need to go out and party. It’s about providing for your children and making it back home everyday to see them, as they depend on you. So for clarification NO the notable time is NOT late night or in the wee hours, when drunks could be out driving, less people on the road for you to be more visible and suceptable to getting pulled over by a cop, not to mention the crazies that refuse to be screened or act like they’re above being screened.

#YoungBoysSomeOfYouNeedToExpan dYourMindset&THINKBetter

I said what I said!

Carlisle 😘
Most of 'em attend choir practice.......
Im a night owl! Considering a trip there possibly next week with enough interest.
Yes, many have kids or jobs...some like me don't, but most of my dates are during the day so I tend to make plans with friends at night. Of course, I do a lot of Dinner Dates, but those are planned in advance and usually with out of towners.
Op,infact lots of girls work at eod and most of hobby happens eod in town.