Technical Help Please

Ok, I thought I saw a place to post tech problems not too long ago and now I cannot seem to find it or maybe there wasnt one.. Anyhow I am going to post my question here.

I have really high speed internet service and I can just whiz through pages pretty much anywhere online, however, here at Eccie I have only recently started experiencing slow service and it takes quite an annoying time for the pages to turn. Is there a reason for this. I have checked and had my PC checked professionally and it shows the problem is not on my end. Any info would help with advice on how to get faster service through this site as I do not have the time to piddle around with waiting so long for the page to start up and such.

Thanks in advance for any and all advice.

Kelli Ann Preston
Maybe in the Main Forum "Technical Questions", someone may have a quicker answer

http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=3
Thank you Nipples....I'll check it tomorrow if I have had no answer. I am way over due for sleep. LOL

When you coming with Chinese and equations again! LOL I miss you!

Kelli Ann
xoxoxoxo
  • Mokoa
  • 03-02-2010, 11:17 PM
If the other sites you visit are are not having this issue then you can pretty much rule out your computer as the source of your problem.

What browser are you using?
What operating system are you using?

Knowing these things can help us help you.
I would bet it probably has to do more with the number of people viewing the Board at the time you are signed in....than it does your personal equipment....but I could be wrong...
Yea probably growing pains and thats a good thing.