State: Florida
Address: -
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Convo, additional activities
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Past shoulders, brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Gorgeous babe. 125 lbs, nice curves, great looking booty, c-cup.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review of a great lady! Been wanting to catch up with her since she is close by now ... always a great time with her
You're absolutely right Gotta, she is all about making you happy. I read the reviews, but experiencing it is on another level.
What’s she doing in pace (piece ass comes easy) fl. Every girl in pace has a cold sore
I have tried to contact her...crickets...
What’s she doing in pace (piece ass comes easy) fl. Every girl in pace has a cold sore Originally Posted by Phil McCrotch
Wow, how’s 3rd grade treating you?

She moved to Pace because Hurricane Michael destroyed her home, and she had no place to live.
Ditto what PCHobbyist said. I didn't realize how bad the back side of Panama City got wrecked until I saw it for myself. Michael did damage.
I have tried to contact her...crickets... Originally Posted by Gulf Lover
Same here! Radio silence!
Sorry for the bad luck gents. I'm sure some of you who had met in the past know that she loves to conversate, which is a good thing in my opinion. She let me know a little about her life. It's just her and her son, so she's in a similar situation to Upscale Princess, in that if she has no sitter, she can't meet.
Great Review of my favorite lady.