Date: 2/5/19
Name: Claire & Madison(Barbie)
Phone: 956-825-1790
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: McAllen
State: Texas
Address: -
Activities: LFK DFK BBBJ BLS CG RCG ACG MISH K9 GREEK with both ladies!
Hair Length and Color: Medium length dark brown, Long dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Claire very sexy ass, nice pair of D breasts with eraser nipples, Barbie slim also very sexy, nice little tight ass, B Breasts, Barbie is very cute, especially with all the eye contact she does during the action.
Recommendation: Yes
  • JRod2
  • 02-16-2019, 07:13 AM
Damn! Sounds like a great unplanned adventure.

You guys are fortunate. I have the dilemma of the married man and his phone. I saw Claire about a year and a half ago. Someone here help set me up with her. After I saw her, she wanted to give me her number. But, I have the rule of not giving out my number to the ladies. Because, I'm afraid they'll text me when I'm with my SO, or just text me, in general. That's why I only communicate with women here though messages. Anyway, I remember Claire gave the ultimate bj. Great review!
Originally Posted by sbsdme
+1

They are great. A totally untraceable second phone number on your phone. It's a must have.
I've never heard of these apps. I guess I have to research. I had thought about getting a second, burner phone, but I getting caught with that is just as bad. I'll have to look into it. You guys have the name of the apps??
I've never heard of these apps. I guess I have to research. I had thought about getting a second, burner phone, but I getting caught with that is just as bad. I'll have to look into it. You guys have the name of the apps?? Originally Posted by Illegal Use Of Hands
Google Voice, Burner are the two i've used. Google voice is free.
2nd google voice..3 main things:just make sure to change the notification settings in the app, put on do not disturb option in the app you'll still see the missed msg when you go in the app and change the voicemail setting. It's preset to let ppl know it's a google voice # and some girls have an issue with internet numbers. Just record something else as a preset.
Where can I find pics of Claire or her friend? I don’t have premium access any longer since I haven’t seen any providers to review in a while.
I've never heard of these apps. I guess I have to research. I had thought about getting a second, burner phone, but I getting caught with that is just as bad. I'll have to look into it. You guys have the name of the apps?? Originally Posted by Illegal Use Of Hands
I use TextFree