Making contact with providers???

Hi all,

I'm not a newbie, but certainly not a seasond hobbyist... I've seen a few nice ladies, written a solid review, commented on a few reviews and am always careful and respectful to the provider's requests in terms of contacting them etc...

I've recently been seeking to see two different providers. I've been in "light" contact via email. Sent references and then coordinating to set times etc... and then poof they just stop contact. I don't want to keep sending emails as I do not want to become annoying to them of which would REALLY turn them off in my opinion...

Have I done something wrong here? Is there something I may have done that scared them off? I mean, it's clear that I'm more than ready and willing to have the appointment. I keep the emails short and sweet, would get a couple responses and then and now nothing.

These are both well known providers. One was real nice in her responses the other was simply business of which is fine.

I would really like to see one of these two, but where do I go from here??? Advice??
Are your references solid from verified providers? Some girls do not accept references from BP girls. In addition, they may be still waiting to hear back from your references before they continue communication with you.

Just an idea.. not saying that is for sure what it is.
Patience, sometimes the verification of references can take a while. Also keep in mind that some providers have a life outside the community, which at times will side track them a bit.
I would give them till the weekend. At that point, I would start contacting others that your interested in. Now if this happens again with other providers, then you may need to check in with your references.
Ok... good info...

No..... I have never done BP as the advice from this forum keeps me ONLY in this forum.

In terms of references... what is the protocol if you will as far as providing them? Do I need to contact the reference to let her know I would like to offer her input as a reference??
Patience, sometimes the verification of references can take a while. Also keep in mind that some providers have a life outside the community, which at times will side track them a bit.
I would give them till the weekend. At that point, I would start contacting others that your interested in. Now if this happens again with other providers, then you may need to check in with your references. Originally Posted by sanantonioman37
Ok... good info...

No..... I have never done BP as the advice from this forum keeps me ONLY in this forum.

In terms of references... what is the protocol if you will as far as providing them? Do I need to contact the reference to let her know I would like to offer her input as a reference?? Originally Posted by gtrplayer
Great input from SAMan37. As far as your questions it is a good idea to contact the reference if you have not used her before or if you are not a regular. Like if someone calls her and goes "what do you think of gtrplayer?" and she responds "who is gtrplayer?" that's not good.

Letting them know in advance that you are using them as a reference is good so that they remember who you are. Most of the ladies i use as references already know me, so i dont give them a heads up.

As far as your original post what SAMan37 is right on. Sometimes screening takes a while, sometimes other things get in the way who knows.

Contacting everyday will become annoying, you just have to give it some time and then weigh how much you want to see the particular provider and decide if you want to keep contacting her. It happened to me before. I sent request with references and nothing. I sent reminder PM and nothing. I was going to pass on the provider, but i kept seeing awesome reviews and she was just what i was looking for. Tried again, got response saying i was good, sent appointment request and nothing. Finally decided to give it one more try a week later and politely asked if there was soemthing wrong with screening, etc., and she replied no and we set up. I saw her and then i kept seeing her regularly for over a year till she retired. She became an ATF. She said she just was swamped with messages and could not get to all of them.

So you just have to decide how much you want to see a particular provider. If the hassle is becoming too much, then move on to another lady.
Contacting everyday will become annoying, you just have to give it some time and then weigh how much you want to see the particular provider and decide if you want to keep contacting her. It happened to me before. I sent request with references and nothing. I sent reminder PM and nothing. I was going to pass on the provider, but i kept seeing awesome reviews and she was just what i was looking for.
EXACTLY where I am... and I greatly appreciate all of your info and advice!

The provide has now made contact with me and we are setting up for tomorrow! Review to come!!!

I'm still seeking the other one out for the same reason. I will be patient and try again next week and maybe get a "reference" tomorrow

Thank you all for everything! This board AWESOME!
I'd say move on to the next one. There's so many ladys here that would love to take your $.
yes, but i have done a LOT of reading and research and these two have the precise traits I'm looking for...

They have both graciously contacted me now and all is quite well.

Thank you all again for your great advice and info! )
If a week has gone by, it is ok to send another message (for me, at least). Sometimes I forget about someone because I get busy or I accidentally erased the persons pm. Other times, I just have to let them know the review never came in (I probably wont notice when days go by, Im just not that organized lol) which is why it really is better to send that extra message. Hope that helps!
One thing that you have to remember, is that this hobby is not an exact science. Generally, if a lady doesn't get back to me I just move on. There are lots of willing ladies. Don't take it personally, just find another.
I'd say move on to the next one. There's so many ladys here that would love to take your $. Originally Posted by 1simplechef