State: Colorado
Address: DTC
Activities: DFK, BBBJ, CFS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, Long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Petite, tanned, mommy-tummy
Recommendation: Yes
Thank you for the intel and honest report.

Thanks for the review.
I'm scratching my head where you find the bad and the ugly with Delilah. She is first class gfe all the way and I'm smiling ear to ear after each visit. Before anyone who has never seen her forms an opinion, you should check out the reviews she has on TOB.
I'm scratching my head where you find the bad and the ugly with Delilah. She is first class gfe all the way and I'm smiling ear to ear after each visit. Before anyone who has never seen her forms an opinion, you should check out the reviews she has on TOB. Originally Posted by Mrrobo4k
It's the signature title for my reviews. Read the ROS.
I'm just trying to get the opportunity to form an opinion with her. Tried securing appointment 4 or 5 times with ample notice. Starts out fine and then - "let me get back to you" and then never does. And I have plenty of OKAYS on P411 and activity on TOB
I'm just trying to get the opportunity to form an opinion with her. Tried securing appointment 4 or 5 times with ample notice. Starts out fine and then - "let me get back to you" and then never does. And I have plenty of OKAYS on P411 and activity on TOB Originally Posted by pjhammer