Invitation to Open Debate!

• oeb11
  • 02-26-2019, 10:27 AM
I received PM's from an unnamed poster - the last titled "Last Chance".
I deleted them Unread.
If a poster has a problem with my posts - I invite said poster to openly bring up the "Issue" is in an open Thread. This thread would certainly Work.

I will be happy to carefully consider the "Issue". Openly and Respectfully - in line with the published Rules.

Discuss openly and civilly.

For all to See and read - including Mod DS.

If some ruling is needed - any action on MOD DS part must be respected.
Thank You - One and All!
I received PM's from an unnamed poster - the last titled "Last Chance".
I deleted them Unread.
If a poster has a problem with my posts - I invite said poster to openly bring up the "Issue" is in an open Thread. This thread would certainly Work.

I will be happy to carefully consider the "Issue". Openly and Respectfully - in line with the published Rules.

Discuss openly and civilly.

For all to See and read - including Mod DS.

If some ruling is needed - any action on MOD DS part must be respected.
Thank You - One and All! Originally Posted by oeb11
Oeb it wasn't me but I should have. If you dont even have the balls to read them what makes me think you would have an open mind to debate?. You have a habit of name calling, accusing people of political affiliations they dont belong to, passive aggressive hate similar to Moscow Ellen. Its not hard for me to guess who sent them because you address him and me as if we were the same person. We are not. He has asked you to stop and unless things have changed you have not respected that. I offered you an olive branch and you refused. You speak out of both sides of your mouth
  • oeb11
  • 02-26-2019, 11:21 AM
Look in a mirror, TM
You accuse others of your own behavior.
If you wish to be treated respectfully - Treat others the same.

To Wit - Nazi, Racist, YDKYS, and the list goes on. And from an avowed Anti-Semite.
Yeah - I understood the Lucy pulls back the football move - "olive branch" lasted all of one day.

Thank You!
  • grean
  • 02-26-2019, 11:28 AM
Oeb, you mean that you received pm from someone and they were able to mask their profile or that you're choosing not to name them?
Oeb, you mean that you received pm from someone and they were able to mask their profile or that you're choosing not to name them? Originally Posted by grean
you can't mask the sender of a PM.

He's not saying. Yet.

no rule he can't either. just not the details but he can post who pm'd him, as if that's a mystery??

BAHHAAAA
  • grean
  • 02-26-2019, 11:57 AM
Well OEB,

If you want, I'll do my level best to argue the opposite of what ever your stance is on the issue or issues the poster pm'd you about.
Let’s see, oeb11.

If you deleted those PMs, how do you know what to debate?

Man up, buddy.

Five-star thread if I’ve ever seen one.

LOL!
Let’s see, oeb11.

If you deleted those PMs, how do you know what to debate?

Man up, buddy.

Five-star thread if I’ve ever seen one.

LOL! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you've never seen one.
Who is SistaChimp, TWK?
  • oeb11
  • 02-26-2019, 12:30 PM
Well OEB,

If you want, I'll do my level best to argue the opposite of what ever your stance is on the issue or issues the poster pm'd you about. Originally Posted by grean

Thank You Grean - civility is appreciated.
Thank You Grean - civility is appreciated. Originally Posted by oeb11
So please tell us the topic of this debate, oeb11.
Who is SistaChimp, TWK? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No Comment.
How about LittleMan?
How about LittleMan? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

No Comment.
YertleRider?