Gardasil-9 Immunization Now Available For Those Aged 27-45 In The United States

Anyone up to the age of 45 in the United States, concerned about contracting HPV, man or woman, can now get the Gardasil-9 immunization, after the FDA approved its use for people between 27-45 this past October. However, if you are 27 or older, you will most likely need to get a script for it and can't just walk into a pharmacy and request the shots, like the influenza vaccination.

https://www.fda.gov/newsevents/newsr.../ucm622715.htm
That is great news to see the uptick in the age allowance, it's a valuable vaccine for those that can use it, in the sexually active community.
I heard the did give before because if did not have it by 11 you had STD but I only have had bbfs with 4 women my ex wife and 3 newbie providers who found it easier.
That is great news to see the uptick in the age allowance, it's a valuable vaccine for those that can use it, in the sexually active community. Originally Posted by FireKitten
Agreed. I just heard about this new age range a few weeks ago, and immediately did what I had to do to start the 3 shot (initial, 2 months after, 6 months after) regimen. Figured the rest of us should know about this new option as well.
I heard the did give before because if did not have it by 11 you had STD but I only have had bbfs with 4 women my ex wife and 3 newbie providers who found it easier. Originally Posted by Ripmany
HPV is one of the most common STD's out there...but there are multiple strains, each with slightly differing strengths and effects. That is why a child as young as 9 years old can now get the vaccination, for better or for worse.
our former Governor, Rick Perry, tried to make Gardasil mandatory for Texas girls beginning at age 9. turns out he was in the back pocket of the makers.
our former Governor, Rick Perry, tried to make Gardasil mandatory for Texas girls beginning at age 9. turns out he was in the back pocket of the makers. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
How much did he get? I want to make sure Merck is paying me fairly. :-)
Big Pharma again