Encounter: Lots of fun with Anastasia

User ID: -
Date: 3/6
Name: Anastasia
Phone: 8506315200
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://pensacola.skipthegames.com/fe...y/282827405673
City: Pcola
State: Florida
Address: West side
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj, daty, dato, cfs
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Very short, brunette
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty face, huge tits, show mommy tummy, nice body overall
Recommendation: Yes
Be mindful of women who talk this talk. I’m reminded of one I knew many years ago. She came off as oh so sweet to everyone. Little Miss primp and proper, until you got to know her. Turned out she was a little hellion, a stone cold freak without any limits whatsoever. After a while I learned you couldn’t push her limits but she could sure push yours. One day while we were talking and getting dressed I noticed an item that had been left out. So she said come on and I’ll show you something. She took me to a back room and opened a small closet door. It wasn’t all the masks, ball gags, cuffs, restraints, whips, chains and items I recognized that bothered me. It was all the items I didn’t! She looked at me with that mischievous smile and said “This is where the fun really begins”. Now I don’t need any pain and humiliation. I’ve had enough of that from life. It provides it for free and plenty of it at times. So I looked at her and said if this is where the fun begins, then I’m not sure I really want to know where it ends. She closed the door and said well if you ever change your mind. Afterwards when guys would say how they would like to get some of that but she was just so sweet she would never allow it. I would just shake my head and say Oh, if you only knew. I’ve meet a gal now who claims to have no limits and I haven’t tried to really push them yet. So I would say unless you want to find out, be careful of the ones who talk the talk. You might be surprised to find out you’ve run into one that walks the walk.
Gawd, how I miss having a sub enjoy some really rough and nasty stuff. I've had two in the last four or five years. Always in search of. :-)
Oh dopey me. With the sweet and hard to imagine comment I didn't know I was preaching to the choir. Hey go for it. I'm not one to stand in the way of someone's pleasure or happiness. Matter of fact she's on my list to see next time I get to Pensacola. Actually I need to check the list. Make sure she's up near the top.
Donations?
Donations? Originally Posted by laloverboy
I think if you Google her number her older ads will come up that listed her services and rates. She does run morning specials but that is something I have not seen for a while. From what I remember, her rates are typical qv, 1/2 and full hour rates. Reviews on the site here have been positive. I texted her about seeing her for a morning appt and I asked a few questions and she seemed to get a littled annoyed with all the texting and soon would not respond. She wants a brief text and schedule or don't waste her time. I get that but I need to be safe and this was even after reviews on here which is why I reached out to her. It's a big ocean with lots of fish in it.