Sunset Strip ok?

Haven’t been there in a while, but the last few posts about the place seem to be positive. Any recent trips by you guys there?
It's back open? Last time I tried to go... Seized by the county.
I went, it was open, but not too many girls. It was a Sunday night, though. Ended up staying about an hour, then went to Chicas Locas where fun was had.
It is a small, intimate bar with topless dancers who will actually sit and talk with you. You should be prepared to buy them a drink and buy at least 2-3 table dances for their time. The table dance area is limited in size and privacy due to being in the main room by the stage. It was better there when table dances were done in the larger, more private back room. Cover is $10, drinks are normal prices. It can be great there if you find a dancer you enjoy sitting with. Like other clubs, the crowd picks up at about 10 pm, and dancers seem to roll in that late. So, being there by 8 pm can be hit or miss due due to less dancers.
This place is a sausage-fest. Avoid it.
I forgot to mention that a small, intimate club requires music volume at a level low enough to allow conversation. On some nights, the DJ's have failed miserably in that regard in the past, and the manager would not have the DJ lower the volume. I had to leave.
It is a small, intimate bar with topless dancers who will actually sit and talk with you. You should be prepared to buy them a drink and buy at least 2-3 table dances for their time. The table dance area is limited in size and privacy due to being in the main room by the stage. It was better there when table dances were done in the larger, more private back room. Cover is $10, drinks are normal prices. It can be great there if you find a dancer you enjoy sitting with. Like other clubs, the crowd picks up at about 10 pm, and dancers seem to roll in that late. So, being there by 8 pm can be hit or miss due due to less dancers. Originally Posted by Wally8201
I forgot to mention that a small, intimate club requires music volume at a level low enough to allow conversation. On some nights, the DJ's have failed miserably in that regard in the past, and the manager would not have the DJ lower the volume. I had to leave. Originally Posted by Wally8201

That's some valuable info. Appreciate it.