Attention Seekers and Chronic Complainers

Typically when majority privilege doesnt work as planned some resort to whining for attention.

Pretty sad. Nice weather out. Gotta work on these abs. 5k run here I come
Thread title and the poster makes me laugh! Is it april first already?
sc......do you call responding to a legitimate threat whining? Think about that on your run.

Here is the threat:

"If you continue with your harrassment I'm gonna officially report you to St.C you've been warned cease and desist. Next time either the mods will deal with you or I will be forced to make you waste your money on an attorney. I've given you a fair amount of time lament and get it out of your system. Enough is enough. I will serve you legally through this site if you continue with the harrassment and slander."

I fail to see this as whining my friend
Was that part of his Epic Meltdown or was it a different Meltdown?

He's been involved in so much fuckery lately I can't really remember.
I know right. We can’t even post the threat to CK or TJ, I can’t remember , because it was edited out by staff.
I don't understand the problem...
I know right. We can’t even post the threat to CK or TJ, I can’t remember , because it was edited out by staff. Originally Posted by Spoogebob Cumpants

The threats to CK are still there, they've just been spammed halfway down page 2.
Extremely Unhappy and Sad Personal lives = constant complaining and starting drama. While claiming to want a board that's free of drama, baiting, and bullshit. I'm certain the average reader can see all through these claims.

Smdh...

Such a sad sad and unfortunate way to live life.
How was your run sc?

I hope you feel refreshed now

Why aren't you man enough to respond to my question about the threat?
Come on sc.....man up
Extremely Unhappy and Sad Personal lives = constant complaining and starting drama. While claiming to want a board that's free of drama, baiting, and bullshit. I'm certain the average reader can see all through these claims.

Smdh...

Such a sad sad and unfortunate way to live life. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Then you should probably stop complaining about your sad, unfortunate life on a SHMB and go ahead and turn over that new leaf...
I resort to whining for attention.
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
In every fucking thread you start...
You'll complain about Shine Da Great and Sisto, but I honestly believe we are actually great for the community. Look, there are so many women here. Every woman I've foooked has been because I see her respond on here. I'm surprised when I see how many women actually provide in Houston. Which makes it even more ludicrous when women have said I'm cyber bullying them. I didn't know you were even here until you jumped on the negative Shine Da Great bandwagon and I defended myself. I look for no drama, I simply post stuff I feel that's funny and that's it. I really could care less who responds. I believe Sisto is the same way. I've been called every word in the book and I never press the rtm button. Ever. This shit ain't that serious. Pussy ain't that important to me. Alot of you'll complain about Sisto, but I truthfully believe Sisto is a brilliant dude and it's quite interesting how he engages you'll. It's all love with me, unfortunately I don't believe it's all love with you'll . Shine Da Great. Tooodlez....
Then you should probably stop complaining about your sad, unfortunate life on a SHMB and go ahead and turn over that new leaf... Originally Posted by boardman
I love you my brother.
Got a joke...
How do you tell a person is an attention seeker and a chronic complainer?
You see all the attention seeking chronic complaining threads.

Oh wait... that wasn’t funny was it?