City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Henrietta area
Hair Length and Color: Long Red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Well known provider bbw with long red hair
Recommendation: Yes
My atf. Fuckin good. See often as possible.
Nice review

How big is she now curious
Nice review

How big is she now curious Originally Posted by Missburger
She's been losin weight steady. Was juicin veggies. lent no sugar accordin to Twitter. @sexxxylexxxyred. Seen 15th n last nite. All pics accurate. Can see steady loss n tone. Never was saggy or gross. Firm. Sexy.
Thx good to hear. Thanks great review
Reckon frank xy will highjack another good review. Postin nothin but bs claims. These girls all got good reviews for years. He comes n shit talks em with lies.
Reckon frank xy will highjack another good review. Postin nothin but bs claims. These girls all got good reviews for years. He comes n shit talks em with lies. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
The absurdity of your post is alarming. Those men into bbw's will of course write hopelessly lopsided glowing reviews, while those men that went and saw a hooker to simply prove a point are lambasted as false by her white knights.

Like this mythical creature XY you mentioned, I too visited and fucked Lexxxy. It's an indisputable fact, whether you like it or not. I find your claims about Lexxxy to be wholely false, and don't represent what a non bbw afficionado will find when she opens the door.
She's been losin weight steady. Was juicin veggies. lent no sugar accordin to Twitter. @sexxxylexxxyred. Seen 15th n last nite. All pics accurate. Can see steady loss n tone. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Thanks for the review and the hearty endorsement. Others have mentioned an oddly misshapen flat ass which does explain all of the cleavage pics! How heavy was the screening/divulging? Whew
The absurdity of your post is alarming. Those men into bbw's will of course write hopelessly lopsided glowing reviews, while those men that went and saw a hooker to simply prove a point are lambasted as false by her white knights.

Like this mythical creature XY you mentioned, I too visited and fucked Lexxxy. It's an indisputable fact, whether you like it or not. I find your claims about Lexxxy to be wholely false, and don't represent what a non bbw afficionado will find when she opens the door. Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
you haven't seen er. you aint seen 99% of the girls on here. you are full of shit bro. everyone knows it. it's a small world. you're just as full of shit in person. hypothetically reckon that's why wifey is ugly n mousy lol. reckon you got some pounds to lose yourself big boy. lasik does wonders. hair plugs aint expensive nymore. just sayin.
you haven't seen er. you aint seen 99% of the girls on here. you are full of shit bro. everyone knows it. it's a small world. you're just as full of shit in person. hypothetically reckon that's why wifey is ugly n mousy lol. reckon you got some pounds to lose yourself big boy. lasik does wonders. hair plugs aint expensive nymore. just sayin. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
Are you her manager 'bro'? Must be.

What's your cut? 50% Or just exact a pound of flesh?
Are you her manager 'bro'? Must be.

What's your cut? 50% Or just exact a pound of flesh? Originally Posted by Frank Fucks It Right
nah. just regular. call bullshit when i see it. you should know about pimpin. you tried n failed. you were keepin info on clients new girls were seein. funny thing is you don't got mine. i got yours.
nah. just regular. call bullshit when i see it. you should know about pimpin. you tried n failed. you were keepin info on clients new girls were seein. funny thing is you don't got mine. i got yours. Originally Posted by bigdickdaddydom
You are the best White Knight & Pimp ever. There is a great thread on Pseudo Pimping you should read though. I'm glad I matter enough to you to keep my info though. If you go to Lexxxy's incall, you can get some DNA I left for you too. Penis envy much?
Thread Hijack, off topic. Folks the list goes on!

Focus on the review in the future not on the name calling and disrespect!